C H A P T E R 1 1

"Move," Londyn laughed, pushing Maxwell away from her slightly

"Move," Londyn laughed, pushing Maxwell away from her slightly. Over the past months, he had become a breath of fresh air. He had broken down walls she swore was indestructible. He saw her, he saw her soul and she loved every bit of it. "You gon push me out of my bed. Yo, you wild as hell," he laughed. She was so beautiful to him, it was more than sex. He hadn't even tasted what lay between her legs but knew she was worth it. Somehow she made life worth living.

"Your phone is ringing," Londyn smacked. The familiar ringtone made her face frown. The business had been calling more than usual lately, cutting into her time with him. He saw the worry on her face so he placed a kiss on her lips to relieve it. The sweetness of her lips had him reluctant of pulling away.

"I gotta take this," he mouthed. He placed the phone to his ear before pointing to the door and stepping out of the room. Something in her wanted to chase him, wanted to prove to herself that he was too good to be true.

"Who the fuck is on that phone? Sneaky ass nigga," she thought.

Londyn sat waiting to press play on Men In Black 2. It had been out for over a year and she hadn't had the chance to watch it. So the fact that his phone call was delaying her was pissing her off. A huff left her mouth as she got up and began putting on her clothing. She could have been with her baby, not laid up with some nigga.

Snatching her phone off the nightstand she swung the door open walking past Maxwell. It caught him by surprise as he hadn't expected her to come out here, as the phone call he held was important. However, when he saw that she had changed from his lounge attire of a t-shirt and boxers, and was heading for her shoes he tensed up.

"Hold on, I'm hit you later," He rushed into the phone. Rex hadn't been able to finish going over the play for later before he slammed his phone shut. He didn't speak he just watched her as she put on her shoes with an attitude, slamming her feet into the tennis shoes. No words, just his hazel eyes watching her every move. He wanted to see how far she would take her shenanigans. Maxwell was level-headed and he had already told her he wasn't going to play into the little kid shit with her. The niggas she may have dealt with before may have done with it, but he was a man. She was going to treat him as such. If something was on her mind bothering her, she needed to address it.

"Alright, I'm about to catch the bus." Londyn was even more pissed he was just letting her put all her shit on and getting ready to leave out the door like she was nothing. His nonchalant demeanor was attractive at first but now it was irritating. "He really don't give a fuck," she thought.

"Aight."

"You know what fuck you, Maxwell," She boomed with anger snatching the front door open. She didn't either bother closing it as she descended the stairs. His apartment was in a nice neighborhood, so her unusually loudness drew some eyes. He sat on the couch, hands tightly together as he was battling himself. He took a deep breath as his shoulders dropped and his jaw began to tighten. This young girl was about to have him doing shit out of character and he wasn't feeling it. He was jittery, she was fucking up his head space. It wasn't ever supposed to get this deep with her but here they were. Jumping up he peered out his front door sighing seeing she was halfway down the street.