Chapter 1: Child Jaune

(Our story starts with everyone recovering from the battle of Beacon. Everyone was worried for Jaune because he saved their lives. Before the battle, Pyrrha kissed Jaune but tried to lock him in a locker to protect him. However, he saw her trickery and put her in it. He sent her to the evacuation zone and went to fight Cinder.)

"Pyrrha, don't get mad at Jaune. He had every right to do that because you did the same to him. That just showed you don't have faith in him. This is his fight so stay out of it. When this happens, let him help instead of getting him out of the way. Because if you do that to him, then you will be killed by Cinder." said the serious host.

Pyrrha did want to scold Jaune for that but thought about it and decided to not get mad.

However, Nora squealed.

"She kissed him," said a squealing Nora.

Pyrrha also smiled and cheered at that.

(He traveled up the top of the tower and found Cinder defeating Ozpin. Then he watched in horror as Cinder kills Ozpin by burning him to ashes, causing Jaune to shout "NO!")

Everyone was saddened by the death of Ozpin. Cinder cheers at having killed him and Salem is a little bit heartbroken.

(Angered by this, he fought Cinder but was getting wounded. Salem arrives but Cinder betrays her by taking her power and mortally wounding her.)

Salem glares at Cinder, who cowered.

(However, Salem gave her heroic powers to Jaune and healed him. She smiled and said that Jaune looked just like his father. When Jaune questioned her, Salem said she remembered her and Ozpin holding their daughter Juniper and having faith that their grandchild would be a hero, meaning that Jaune Arc is the grandson of Ozpin and Salem.)

Everyone was shocked by this but Salem was shocked to see Juniper.

"Juniper, is that you?" asked a crying Salem.

"Yes, it's me." said a serious Juniper.

Cinder smiled because she recognizes Jaune as her little nephew during childhood.

Ozpin was shocked that he is the grandfather of Jaune, Ruby, and Neo.

(Shocked and saddened, Jaune hugged his grandmother one last time before she disappeared, being free from immortality and becoming redeemed. With his grandmother's powers, he stands against Cinder, who he angrily calls a monster.)

"You're right, she's a monster and has been declared pure evil." said a serious A, who also hates Cinder.

(However, he managed to defeat her but was engulfed in a bright light as Cinder angrily screamed and vanished.)

Everyone cheered for Jaune. His family were proud of him, his team cheered for him, the girls cheered for their crush, and Cinder didn't mind.

(He was transformed into something small but somehow adorable and innocent.)

They are wondering what he got turned into.

(The girls were worried because Jaune has become popular with them. Unknown to the guys, Jaune had gotten a harem, meaning he had s*x with all the girls but didn't treat it like a one night stand. He couldn't say no because he never breaks a girl's heart.)

All the girls smiled at this because he cared about them. The girls' parents approved of him but Tai and Raven didn't approve of him and think he's too weak. Tai was smart enough not to say anything but Raven did the opposite.