Prologue: Home Alone

\In Jaune's room, he was upset because his friends are not believing in him, the bullying is getting worse, and Miss Goodwitch is only being harder on him. Also, he's sick and tired of being insulted for not being strong. Cardin also revealed Jaune's transcripts to the students and teachers to cause everyone to be mad at him, angering him. Only Ruby, Sun, Velvet, NDGO, and BRNZ are nice to him. However, he suddenly finds a note from someone to come to the Arc Theater. He believed in the multiverse and agreed to go.

In the theater, he goes to the stage and meets someone named A. Alongside him are Jaune's secret friends Teams BLUE, PRON, ARC, DETA, BACH, DOOM, HOPE, DAWN, and SAND.

"A?" asked a smiling Jaune.

"Hello Arc." said a happy A.

They give a bro hug.

"How's Izuku?" asked a smiling Jaune.

"Still having a harem but right now, there's gonna be a new multiverse." said a smiling A.

"I'm listening." said an interested Jaune.

"It's gonna be you," said an excited Luke.

"Me?" asked a shocked Jaune.

"Yeah but warning, we might have to reveal your transcripts." said a sheepish A.

The OC Teams got worried because they knew about the fake transcripts.

In other places, the people of Remnant were minding their own business when some light appeared near them.

In RWBY's room, they were making plans to talk with Jaune Arc. They developed a crush on him and want to hang out with him. Ruby was upset with them for ignoring Jaune but they assured her that he'll understand that they needed time to talk to him, much to her disappointment. However, a light appears and grabs them.

In NPR's room, they were worried about Jaune and felt bad for neglecting him. Ren sighed in disappointment at the girls for caring about their image more than their leader. A light appears and grabs them.

Sun, Velvet, NDGO, and BRNZ were approached too, and agreed to join.

After bringing everyone to the theater, Host A appears and Jaune is strange to him. They seem to be playing Lego Star Wars and they both cheered when they completed a mission in the game before high-fiving.

Everyone looked at this weirdly.

They noticed this and chuckled sheepishly at their own antics. They end the game and put the stuff away.

"Hello, my ladies, friends, enemies, and family. "Welcome to the Arc Theater." said a smiling Jaune. He had his black hoodie t-shirt on and some black sweatpants. He chose not to wear the fingerless gloves.

The girls liked his appearance.

"What is the meaning of this, Arc?" asked a demanding Glynda, hoping to scare him into answering.

"Yes, I would like to know also." said an agreeing Raven.

"Maybe you should shut up and let him tell you." said a sarcastic and annoyed Jaune, shocking the two women and angering them.

Everyone was shocked by this.

His friends were wondering what happened to him.

Ozpin sighed at this, feeling like the ignoring issues are what was causing this but was happy that Jaune's standing up for himself.

"Thank you, Jaune." said a grateful A.

"Who the fuck are you?" asked a rude and impatient Yang, earning disapproval looks for her rudeness.