15

It has been two weeks and today Ben starts work again. While he is at work I have planned the day with the kids as it is summer break.

Ben's alarm goes off and he kisses my neck before getting up. I of course wake up and watch him throw on his pjs as I try not to be selfish trying to get a bit more love than last night. He kisses my forehead seeing I am awake.

"Morning my beauty." Ben says.

"Morning my beastly man. Can I join you in your shower?"

I knew it was selfish, but I just am not ready to be without my man the whole day. We agreed earlier that until the divorce is finalized it's best I do not go see him on his lunch break on campus.

"Of course you can my beauty." Ben says and kisses my lips.

So I threw on my pj dress and we walked hand on hand to the shower.
....................................................................................
As soon as the door is locked Ben pins me to a near by wall as we make out. Ben soon gets a boner and grinds it on me while massaging my butt cheeks. My arms wrap tighter around his neck wanting in closer as my pussy gets wetter. This makes Ben pull back smirking before kissing down to my neck for sure going to give me another hickey. Just as he reaches my neck I am proven right and he starts massaging my breasts. My head leans back on the wall as Ben keeps kissing my neck while pulling my dress up. Soon he throws it to the side and cups my breasts nibbling and massaging them. My hands goes into his hair enjoying his loving. Ben then switches making me even more wet with need and excitement. Soon Ben pulls back and kisses my lips while I pull his pjs off. As soon as we were both naked we pull away and start the shower water before I sit on the separate tub ledge and Ben eats me out before we make love there. After we make love Ben stands in front of me and I give him a blow job while massaging his balls. We don't stop until I am deep throating and him cums down my throat. We then move taking a shower until Ben is fingering me while I am giving him a hand job. I remove Ben's hand after I cum before moving onto my knees giving his balls sack each a kiss and sucking them one by one into my mouth making a wet pop sound when I move from the right nut to his left nut. I then move kissing up to his fat mushroom tip before flicking my tongue across it earning a groan from Ben and his head to fall back. I continue working words giving him a blow job only to stop when he is near his climax. I remove my mouth and look up at him before moving where his big dick is between my breasts. I move them up and down his big dick only flicking his tip when it pops out of my breasts. I continued until Ben has his hands in my hair looking down at me. I then continue, but this time I keep sucking on his fat mushroom tip until he cums. I move and he jerks his dick some making his seed land on my breasts. I then look up at him and start licking his sermon off my breasts. I then get up and move to the edge where Ben can fuck my pussy. I hold onto the edges of the depart tub as I do backward dog while Ben rubs his tip up and down my colitis before pushing all his length into me hitting my g spot. We keep going until we cum together and Ben holds me letting me come back to earth. Once I am calm and aware I carefully climb down and kiss Ben before we get dress.
....................................................................................
"Now that is how I like being sent off to work." Ben says before smacking my ass.

Of how he know I love my butt smacked.

"Good I am glad I am the one putting a smile on your handsome face before you head to work."

"My beauty I love you so much." Ben says.

"And I love you so much too my beastly man."

We kiss a simple quick kiss before exiting. Ben then enters the kids' room and place a kiss on their foreheads before taking my hand into his. We walk all the way to his car and gave each other a simple quick kiss before he puts his lunch on the passenger seat and drives away. I stay there watching his car leave until it was out of sight then I headed back in.

I am not going to lie, I am going to miss him.

I walk into the kitchen preparing breakfast for the kids. As soon as it is done I wake them up and we have breakfast.

"What was that?" Ericka asks seeing me take my birth control pill.

"It's birth control in order for me not to get pregnant."

"Why?" Benji asks.

"Don't you want too get pregnant?" Ericka asks.

"I do, but your dad and I agreed that can wait until after the divorce is finalized."

"Why?" Benji asks.

"Because we rather not risk putting stress on me or the baby."

"Oh." Both Benji and Ericka says quietly.

After breakfast I set up an area in their room to do crafts as it is still early while I clean mine and Ben's room.

Once the two girls wake up that lives in the rooms upstairs I allow Benji and Ericka to play on the Wii with them as now I am doing laundry.

As I am putting the laundry away I see a ring box in the dresser Ben bought for our underwear and socks. As mommy closet only has two small drawers.