9

After making love for 2 hrs we eat and  I clean up. Once we laid down he pulls me to his chest spooning me and we fall asleep. In the morning I woke up first and smiled remembering how he pleasured me. I never know a man could do such things with his body and for that long.

I turned around and seen his peaceful sleeping face. So I gently removed his arm and threw on my dress. Before quietly walking out of my room to the restroom. After that and washing up I carefully walked back into the room just for his phone to ring waking him up. I knew if I just let it ring he would wake up, but if I just pushed ignore he might get mad. So I walked to his phone seeing it is his soon to be ex-wife and handed it to him.

"It is the wicked witch."

He nods and wakes up completely before answering the call. I do not know why I am so 'ugh'... so negative. I mean what was I to expect since she is his kids mom. Maybe I hoped he would just ignore her call, but I understand that it could be about the kids. So I looked at him seeing he was going to talk either way and I left the room to give his some privacy. As I walked to my closet all I could think about is the what ifs. As I got my clothes ready I hear a knock on the door. So I answer it and once I opened the door I see him standing there. Our eyes locked onto each other and me pulls me in for a kiss. Once our kiss was getting heated he steps in, shuts the door, and locks it. He then pins me to the wall near by and starts kissing my neck leaving hickeys for sure. He starts grinding making the burning question to be blurted out.

"What did she want?"

He stops and looks into my eye.

"Do I hear a hint of jealousy my beauty?" Ben asks arching his left eyebrow.

"Just tell me please."

"She only wanted to know who is picking the kids up." Ben says.

"Now she wants to be a mom, typical."

"My beauty what is wrong?" Ben asks.

"She is. I know it is irrational, but I just wish she would just leave you alone."

"Is that all of it my beauty?" Ben asks.

"No. She woke you up, not me. You took her call and I know it is irrational, but I just wanted you to ignore her. I understand it could of been an emergency about the kids, but...."

"But you want her to know I am with my woman and their is boundaries." Ben finishes.

"Yes, I mean if it is an emergency about the kids then call. Besides that just text or problem solve."

"Oh, my beauty was jealous even though she does not need to be at all." Ben says.

"Ben it is not funny since if she can cross the boundaries once then she will think it is okay to do it again. I just wish she would know about us and leave us alone unless it is about the kids."

"My beauty she will know soon, but until then how about we pick up the kids and start our bonding day. Then go on from there being in the present only." Be says.

"Okay, when are we picking them up?"

"As soon as we are ready to leave." Ben says.

He kisses my neck and pinches my nipples.

"Oh my beast!"

"Hum." Ben hums like saying yes.

"If we... Oh!"

Ben pushes up against me allowing me to feel his full body.

"Ben...we need to hurry..."

Ben looks up at me and squeezes my butt.

"Beany Bear please!"

He detaches his lips from my neck.

"So you do not want to make sweet love first?" Ben asks.

"I do, I really do...."

"Then why stop?" Ben asks.

"Because we need to pick up the kids and there is a lot planned for today."

"What if we compremise?" Ben asks.

"Like...?"

"Like we can 69 and then we can pick up the kids. Or you left me taste what I dreamt of and then  we can leave." Ben says.

"Ben are you trying to seduce me?"

"I just know I have a boner and all I want right now is you." Ben says.

He is right about having a boner.

"No! If we do not go now then we make sweet love until your soft."

"My beauty your so sexy when you are demanding and tempting." Ben says.

With that we ran back to my room and made sweet love for two hours then got ready to leave.