|1.|

A.

I rub the baby oil up and down my leg as I make sure my whole leg looks glowy, I need something else to spice it up a bit.

"Yo Naomi, can I use some of the glitters in your bottle?" I asked

"Yea sure"

She then throws me the glitter bottle and I caught it. I put a dab on my hand and placed some on my leg and also in the middle of my chest and my boobs.

Today I was working another shift at the club, and the newsflash is that today and tomorrow a lot of 'mafias and businessmen' are gonna be coming here or whatever. A lot of girls were either scared and nervous or others were trying to find ways to be attention seekers and thirst whores.

I on the other hand didn't care not one bit, because they're not anybody for me to be doing too much about. I come here, look sexy, do my dances, and get my money. I am not looking for any type of relationship or anything at the moment, these men don't even be on the level I'm on...So why waste the time of somebody who's gonna hold me back?

"Ladies your on in 3!" The stage manager yelled.

We all got up and we walked backstage, and I could hear the loud bass coming from the speakers and all the nasty old men yelling like cats and dogs...See childish.

After Elizabeth did her turn, it was now my turn and I'm not the one who has a lot of nerves because I'm really used to this...kinda even though I've been doing this for about a year or so.

"Elizabeth you did really good!" I said smiling.

"Fuck off" 

My smile faded and before I could smack her head upside down they called me on stage. I got on stage and posed while the smoke went off and the place went quiet but still some speaking here and there. My music played and I slowly walked up to my pole, I went all the way up and did some tricks here and there. I then did a split very slowly while looking everybody in their eyes and then I did my signature move, I faked licked my fingers and then rubbed my pussy area as I leaned my head back and came back and finished my routine. That move always get's them I tell you.

Once I was done, I collected all my money off the ground as they clapped while I went backstage.

"You looked good as always baby," Naomi said as she smacked my butt making me laugh.

Naomi is my best friend, she's literally the only one who taught me about pole dancing when I first came and was so welcoming, unlike these other women. Naomi is a way better pole dancer than I will ever be, sometimes I even go gay for her like I love being gay with her.

We may or may have not had sex with each other, but we were drunk and we only kissed and tongue kissed when we were once again drunk but we were both straight and plus we're best friends who just like being freaky towards each other.

While I was backstage I put all my money in my 'stripper wallet' I like to call it because it's pretty and has pink diamonds all around. I put my leather jacket on me and got a text from Naomi that she was parked in front of the club.

Great.

Now I have to walk past all the drunk, and horny people. I grabbed all my stuff and I said a few see you later's and all that stuff, as I was in the main club area, I had seen so many people and they were either drinking, flirting with people ten times younger than them, or making out with somebody. I walked towards the exit as it was so crowded I damn near got squished and it was so damn hot in here. I saw the exit and I try and walk towards it until some man grabbed my hand.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I said yelling in the man's face.

He starts laughing, which I found nothing funny at all "You were very good up there!"

"Yea, thanks...That's all?"

"No! I wanted to know the times you work here at the club"

His breath stunk, so I stood back a little bit pretending something got on the bottom of my heel. "I work Thursdays and Fridays," I said.

"Well, that's great! Do you by any chance do private dances?"

"Umm, I'll have to check in with my manager about that"

I didn't have to check in with my manager I've been doing private dances for months now, I just hope he doesn't mean with him.

"Cool pretty girl. I was thinking I have a friend of mine he's rich, hot, all the girls want him, very muscular, and it's his birthday tomorrow but he doesn't really celebrate it unless it's him fucking some girl, so I'm bringing him here tomorrow and I was wondering would you be up to give him that dance?"

I thought for a moment and private dances= more and better pay and I do need to get myself a new Chanel purse so shit why not.

"Deal, but be on my time! After my pole dance which is around 6:30, I'll change and go on break. I want him in the room by 7 sharp and if he's not, no dance!"

"Deal! 7 sharp," He says while smiling.

I walk out making it to the exit and I see Naomi in the car on her phone. I get in the car and she was on the phone. In the meantime, I tied my hair up into a ponytail and wipe the rest of my makeup off.

"Shit girl, what took you so damn long?"

"This man had stopped me asking for the arrangement for a private dance or something like that" I explained and she nodded.

We made it to my apartment and I let Naomi crash for tonight since she was tired and didn't feel like driving back home. I sat on the couch in my brand-new lingerie set that was red and hugged my curves and boobs perfectly, I lit my hookah up while Naomi lit up her blunt.

We chilled and talked for the rest of the night and we took too many shots which led us to dancing and twerking on each other. I luv this shit by August came on and I started twerking on Naomi while she hyped me up and grabbed my waist and I started grinding on her.

After we danced, smoked, and did a little kissing we decided to go to bed. It's been a long night and hopefully tomorrow goes well.

Authors Note: The chapter is a little short but it's just the beginning!