Chapter 12

Requested by: Remmiesgirl

Last chapter:

Justin decides they should all go skinny dipping, so they go to Justin's indoor pool.

We all gather around the pool and Justin kisses me deep and passionatly, "Ready?"

Chapter 12 :]

Andy's POV

"I'm ready," I say as we both undress and leap into the pool, the first daredevils. Everyone screams and shouts with fits of laughter and do the same. May sound weird to some for all your friends to be naked in a pool together, but It's insanely fun.

"I love you," Justin whispers softly, backing me up against the wall of the pool, caressing my cheek gently. I smile and bring his lips down on me, not able to stand just standing their, wading in the water, waiting for him to press his lips down on mine first. Our lips move in sync, our bodies touching, water dripping off of us.

"I love you too, Justin," I speak once we slowly pull away, we both look deep in each others eyes and he moves his lips slowly, back and forth, with mine again. Smiling in between the make out session, I peek one of my eyes open since it was oddly silent and see everyone else is doing the same thing.

We pull away and he smiles, lifts us out of the pool together and we put our clothes back on. Clueless, I just follow his lead. Whatever he's doing I'm okay with. Nobody notices us getting out, nor do they notice us opening the door, even when it slams shut.

He gives me a smile and walks down the hallway, the living room now our scenery. His hand grips mine and he leads me up the stairs, I can feel his smile even though he's in front of me. Suspicious, I follow him anyway, still a little clueless as to where I'm exactly going.

We reach his door and he opens it, pulls me inside eagerly and closes and locks the door. Uh-oh, I think I know now..

"Justin, I'm not ready," I tell him, hoping to God he won't go any further.

"Babe, it's just privacy, besides, the skinny dipping thing was a stupid idea, I thought we'd you know, 'get somewhere' but with all those people? Naw. Although they might've not noticed, they were kind of preoccupied."

"Yeah, but you know what I mean. Justin, I'm not on birth control and do you even have condoms? I just don't want something bad to happen, what if it did? We have to do a movie and a song to do together. I can't afford to loose my career, not even yours."

"I understand, I didn't think we'd really go with it anyways," Justin said, looking at me, then smiled, "doesn't mean we can't make out."

"What time is it?"

"12:00, why?" he replied.

"I'm gonna go home, I'm sleepy."

"Babe.." he said longingly, "stay, for me?" He reminded me of a child the way he said 'for me?' it was adorable.

"Justin, I gotta go, and I'm gonna work on the song a bit," I said smiling, then walked out his door, well, tried, he gripped my hand and pulled me back inside and kissed me passionately, gently.

"Please," he said inbetween kisses, "stay."

I pulled away reluctantly and replied, "Justin I have to go."

"Fine.." he finally said, "I love you though."

Slowly I turned back around in the doorway, smiling with adoration most likely in my eyes, "I love you too, Justin."

Sorry it's short, this chapter wasn't that good anyways, lol