Chapter 7 If it's meant to be you, then I do..

Just to tell y'all, I am like, 12, so nothing sexual is gonna happen just yet, wait a year or so lol :)

Chapter 7

Justin's POV

I was really, really tired from this morning for some reason. From what? I have no clue, maybe because Caitlin is calling me sexy, babe, baby 24/7. Seriously, this is scarring me. I went to sleep on the couch after walking Andi home, praying she didn't mean not seeing me for two weeks, and finally managed to close my eyes and drift off.

Ironically as soon as I went to sleep my effing phone went off. Jeez. I check the caller I.D. which read, "Baby," with Caitlin's picture. GOD! She must've changed her caller I.D. to that last time a saw her, about two years ago, and yes I dated her, but I never changed it to that.

I answered it on the last ring, too curious not to answer and so I answered, "Hello?" Of course, Caitlin's giggle was on the other line.

"Hey babe!" she said, (a/n ok, quick thing here, Caitlin lives in Canada in this story, because when I wrote it last time I had a little blonde moment lol no offense to da blondes!) I groan silently in my head begging for God to possibly delay or cancel the entire flight in any way possible.

"Hi.." I mutter, exasperated with her. When will she take a break!?

"Ok, so since tomorrow's flights are wayy to long to wait for, we will come today!"

"Wait.. 'We'?" I asked, who else will she bring!?

"Oh! Well, evidently little evil Christian wants to come along too, he is such a baby."

"He is, like, two years younger than us, Caitlin." I point out, "Plus, he is my friend. Is anyone else coming?"

"Yup! My friend Bailey is coming with her boyfriend, Mike," she squealed, it hurt my poor ears.

"Oh.. Well, we don't have enough room." I lied.

"That's no problem Justy!" I cringed again, squeezing my eyes shut tight, "Mike and Bailey with share, and you and me will share!" she said, "also, Christian can sleep either outside or on the couch, your call." Then she hung up. I groaned and banged my head against the wall I was walking by while going upstairs to clean.

"Bitch.." I mutter, talking about Caitlin. How am I going to stand them for two weeks?!

Andi's POV

When I got home I went upstairs and got on twitter, Justin posted a status and it read: Tomorrow is going to be T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E Terrible I tell you, with a capitol T.

I felt bad so I decided to go over to his house, wearing my white t-shirt with a girl singing and it read: Live It Up! with a little piano and band. It was like a sketch thing and I got it for 5 dollars at one of the sales, it was amazing! My hair was in a bun and I had black skinny jeans and converses on.

Anyways, I knocked on the door and Justin answered, "What!?" he said automatically before he even saw me.

"Well, be rude then," I say walking away. He grabs my arm and turns me around, making me face him, he looks ashamed.

"I'm sorry Andi, it's just. Caitlin is stressing the life outta me, and she is bringing, like, Christian, he friend and her friend's boyfriend. Boyfriend, you believe that!? I don't even know her friend anyways!" I laugh and let myself in the door.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"To clean your room." I say heading up the stairs. "It is a mess.

"Is not!"

"Uh huh!"

"Is Not!"

"Uh huh!"

We kept going like that last time, right above the stairs, not to his room yet, "Is Not!" he screamed again, but wayy louder. I acted hurt and started to cry like last time. "Andi," he says, "I-I." he seems like he is sad and ashamed of himself, "I-I am totally not falling for that again!" he screams and laughs.

I take my head out of my hands and show him the tears, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes, my lip trembling. (yeah, I have been practicing for the movie!) he grows concerned and hugs me, while he does I smile then he lets go, I go back to the sad face.

"Andi! Shhh, don't cry baby! I didn't mean to!"

"Did you just call me baby!?" I ask, forgetting about my act.

Justin's POV

Uh oh. I'm turning into Caitlin. "Welll. uh. n-yess..." I mutter, looking down at my feet. I really liked her, but I didn't mean to call her baby! Or anything except Andi!

Andi's POV

He was sweet, looking down at the floor his shaggy hair perfectly- wait. Ugh! I had this conversation with myself not too long ago.

"Well," I managed to squeak, "good." I said, then I pulled his face near mine, and kissed his lucious lips." We sat down on the floor, he pinned me up against the wall, and we continued. I really (secretly) liked him, in a way..

He smiled against my lips and asked his tongue for an entrance in my mouth, I let him and he explored it. Just then the main door opened.

Justin's POV

She was amazing, I smiled against her lips, she did the same and gripped my hair even tighter, to the point it hurt but I really didn't care.

I explored her mouth, it tasted like strawberries, she loves strawberries so she probably ate them right before she came over. Just then the door opened. I prayed silently it wasn't Caitlin or my mom and let Andi go. Smiling, we went down the steps and I saw...