➣ eight.

08. | SWORD FIGHT

"GET 'EM!" UMA demanded to her pirates

"GET 'EM!" UMA demanded to her pirates. The pirates charged towards the vks and the two Auradon girls that were with them.

Coraline's gaze was focused on a tan-skinned girl with brown hair who was wearing a leather turquoise and black outfit.

The girl, noticing, approached Coraline. Coraline smirked at her, pulling out her sword. "And who might you be, sweetheart?"

"The name's Zaahira. Aladdin's daughter," the girl replied.

This should be fun, Coraline thought. She and Zaahira began to swing their swords at one another.

The two girls fought as everyone else did. Although Coraline was an expert sword fighter and she had beat her father, her mother, and even Captain Hook at a sword fight, she was having a bit of trouble.

She felt irritated as Zaahira slashed her sword as harshly as she did. As Harry fought Deimos, he glanced over to Coraline fighting with Zaahira.

His body was filled with anger once he saw Zaahira push Coraline down, then point her sword at her in a threatening manner.

Harry growled, pushing Deimos away, then rushed over to Coraline. He helped her up, and pushed her behind him. He pointed his hook at Zaahira, sending daggers her way.

Jay had noticed and ran over, and pulled Zaahira behind him. He glared at Harry.

Harry chuckled, and said, "Hello, Jay."

Coraline turned around, spotting Gil and Deimos fighting. "Hey, Gil!" she said as she approached the two boys.

"Why don't you go fight Ben, hm?" she suggested.

Gil nodded, and went off to go fight Ben. Coraline smirked at Deimos, pointing her sword at him, indicating she wanted to fight him.

"Coraline," Deimos started. "I'm not gonna fight you."

"That's too bad," Coraline gave a sarcastic pout. She then smirked. "Because I really want to fight you."

"Look, I know your angry, but-" Deimos started, but stopped and backed up once Coraline's sword came at him.

Not wanting to fight or hurt her in any way, Deimos let Coraline kick him and push him to the ground.

As Coraline was about to make her next move, she heard Harry's voice call, "Cori!" She looked and her eyes widened. She ran over to him, and helped him from the water.

She saw Mal and the others make their way to the bridge that led to the tunnel. She turned to Harry, saying, "Deimos is mine."

She and Harry ran over. She started to fight Deimos, and Harry fought Ben. Evie had thrown a smoke bomb, distracting the pirates.

The vks and the four Auradon kids ran out the tunnel. However, Mal stood there, and knocked the bridge down.

"What's my name? What's my name?" Uma sang. "What's my name?" she sang once more, pushing Harry by his shoulder. "Say it now!"

The whole crew stood there angrily. Coraline looked at the skull necklace she was wearing, feeling hopeless. It was a gift from Henry Turner that she had got when she was little. Would she ever see him again?

"No!" Uma yelled. "Out of my way!" she snapped as she pushed pass Harry and Coraline.

Coraline let out a sigh. Harry pulled her close to him. A few minutes later, Uma came back, saying that she had found Mal's spellbook.

She told her crew of her plan to swim through the barrier before it broke. Coraline now felt hopeful. She hoped she'd get off the Isle.

━━━━━━━━∘∘∘❃∘∘∘━━━━━━━━

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!