➣ three.

03. | DON'T SCARE YOU?

HARRY, CORALINE, and a couple other crewmates were hiding in an alley

HARRY, CORALINE, and a couple other crewmates were hiding in an alley. Gil had told he saw them go in the direction of Mal's hideout.

Coraline peeked her head out from the alley. "I see both of them," she informed her crewmates. She hid back in the alley.

"Get them," Harry told the other two crewmates with a smirk.

The two crewmates nodded, then snuck up on King Ben and Prince Amor, and managed to knock them both to the ground, then tied them up.

Harry let out a laugh as he and Coraline approached their crewmates who had Ben and Amor tied by their feet and hands. "Take them to the ship," he told them.

The pirates left, making their way to take Ben and Amor to Uma's ship. Coraline smirked once she heard the voice of her former friend, Evie say, "Ben? Amor?"

Harry and Coraline began to walk towards Mal's hideout. They heard another voice, which belonged to Deimos, say, "Guys, come on, don't scare us like that?"

"Don't scare you?" Harry said, lifting his head up as he and Coraline approached the five vks. "But that's my speciality."

"Harry," Evie breathed out. Her tone and facial expression then changed as she saw Coraline. She was confused to why her 'friend' was even standing next to Harry. "Coraline?" she asked.

Carlos and Deimos glanced at each other, just as confused as Evie was. They didn't understand since Coraline had said how much Harry annoyed her. Maybe things have changed now.

Jay stepped forward. "What did you do with Ben and Amor?" he asked angrily.

"Oh, uh, we nicked them. Mm-hm, yeah," Harry replied. "And if you want to see them again, have Mal come to the chip shoppe tonight. Alone."

"Uma wants a little visit," Coraline stated with a smirk on her face.

Deimos felt shocked as he realized what was going on with Coraline. He presumed that she was now on Uma's side.

Harry looked over at Jay. He faked a pouty face. "Aw, Jay. Seems like you've lost your touch."

Jay lunged towards Harry, but Evie pulled him back. Harry backed up, blocking himself with his hand and hook, letting out a laugh.

Harry looked over at Carlos and barked at him, and gave a mad smile. He turned around, draping his arm over Coraline's shoulders.

"This should be fun," Coraline commented, then placed a kiss on Harry's cheek.

Harry smirked darkly. "It definitely will."

━━━━━━━━∘∘∘❃∘∘∘━━━━━━━━

Sorry, this chapter was a short one.