Night Raven Collage Janitor Squad

Chapter 3: Heart Soldier vs. Equestria Girls

It was a new day in Ramshackle. Twilight was asleep in one of the rooms the group had cleaned out when the sounds of a machine woke her up. She got up, got dressed, and walked downstairs. There Twilight saw Rarity in her usual red detailing glasses using her sewing machine to make some clothing. Twilight approached Rarity and asked. "Uh Rarity, what are you doing up so early?" 

"Oh Twilight, I'm so glad you're up," Rarity said while sifting through the fabric on the table" I was just in the middle of putting the finishing touches on these new clothes, and I wanted you to try yours on."

"New clothes?"

"Yes. I woke up early to find us all something to wear for today and I happened to stumble onto a few pieces of clothing." Rarity said

"Oh right," Twilight recalled what Crowley said from last night.

Flashback           

Starlight and Twilight found the spell they had mentioned to Crowley and showed him the fight between them and the ghosts. 

" Impressive teamwork from all of you," Crowley remarked. 

"Why thank you, Mr. Crowley," said Starlight

"I'm just glad we were able to rid of them," Twilight said.

" I must confess, my teachers' intuition did sense something about you all after the mayhem at orientation," Crowley stated, " I could tell that each of you had a certain magical quality that you process."

"That said I..." He trails off.

The other soon entered the room along with Grim, holding two plates of food.

Crowley began " Let me be clear. Under no circumstances would I admit young ladies such as yourselves into Night Raven College.  However, it was the Dark Mirror that transported you all here with no way to return, therefore the school does bear some responsibility for your well-being."

"And that means?" Rainbow Dash questioned.

" I will allow you all to remain in this dorm, free of charge."

" Alright! we got our own house." Spike cheered as the rest celebrated only to be cut short by what Crowley said next.

" However, the school cannot pay for food, clothing, and incidents. That you will need to pay on your own."

"But how? We don't have any means to pay for anything," Twilight interjected.

"Not to worry Ms. Sparkle I'm simply going to ask all of you to do a few odd jobs around campus as the new NRC Janitorial Staff.

" Sounds reasonable enough." Applejack agreed.

"With these positions, I will allow you use of the library so that you all may study and research ways to return home.

"And what about me!? I still want to go to this school!" Grim who was surprisingly quiet up until now shouted.

"Ah, I forgot that you were here. Unfortunately for you, I cannot let a monster enroll in this school so you can't be a student." Crowley said

"What!?"

Present              

"Yeah, I remember now. And I also remember Grim tried to make Crowley enroll him in the school but he said no again." Twilight said.

"Yes, and Crowley was about to throw Grim out again until Fluttershy pleaded with him to allow Grim to say with her." Rarity said.

" That is what Fluttershy would do for any animal. Even though the one she's currently caring for is an egotistical fire-spitting cat." Twilight commented.