The Future And Time

Previously on Secrets of Sulphur Springs....

"Well, no matter what they said, we have to go after them because we have to stop this." Savannah told them.

"What we have to stop?" Topher asked.

"I'll tell you on the way." She stated. Then they started towards the portal.
-----------------------------------------------
Savannah, Wyatt, Zoey and Topher walked quickly down the basement stairs. Savannah told them already the whole story about what happened in the past, while they walked to the basement.

"So, you're saying that in 1962 something swampy came out of the springs, and that the spirit is stronger than ever?" Wyatt asked repeating what she had told him.

"Yeah, but at least in here he can't do anything, right?" Savannah paused in front of the bunker door, waiting for someone to answer.

"This is what we wanted to tell you." Zoey started before Topher continued it.

"The spirit is still here. The lights are constantly flashing like in that horror movie where a ghost torments the children until they leave." Topher said dramatically. Zoey shoked her head and rolled her eyes at him. Savannah looked at him questioningly as she didn't even know what he was talking about. Wyatt believed every words of Topher's sentences and he looked at the two girls with scare.

"Okay, first of all these stuffs didn't happen as dramatically as you're telling us." Zoey said sarcasticaly, then she walked over to the bunker door to open it. When she tried to open it, she couldn't, she suddenly started to panic and looked at her friends, who were looking at her the same way she was.

"No, no, no. It can't happen!" Savannah ran to the door, switching places with Zoey.

"I don't understand this, the last time we came out of here it worked!" Wyatt told her in frustration.

"Give muscle a chance!" Topher told them as he prepared to break down the door. But when he went for it, it didn't move, instead his arm started to hurt.

"If it doesn't open, Griffin and Harper won't be able to get out!" Zoey said worriedly. Savannah looked down for a minute then looked at them with an idea.

"Let's go to the hatch!" She stated with seriousness on her face. They all agreed with her and immediately made their way to the opening before it even closed.
But they didn't know that a black smoke was following them.
-----------------------------------------------
In the future, by then Griffin, Harper and Nick had broken out of the hug.

"Sorry, I just really miss our normal life." Nick apologized.

"It's okay." Griffin's answer was then followed by silence when after a few minutes Harper broke it.

"Anyway, can you tell the whole story about why I'm in the hospital in the future and why Griffin has become so strict?" She asked bracing herself for the truth.

"Oh, yeah, but what if I just show you?" Nick said and made his way to the door. Griffin and Harper exchanged a glance then they started following the boy.

After 10 minutes they reached the town when Griffin spoke.

"Wow! So this is the future!" Griffin stated in wonder at the future.

"So crazy, I know! But, I lots of thing changed in here, especially Grandma Jess's Cafe!" Nick told them.

"How?" Harper asked.

"I'll show you." He then directed them to the cafe.

When they got there, they saw that the cafe was closed and older Jess walking there with Sarah. They hid behind a bush to hear the conversation.