Time Is The Key

Previously on Secrets of Sulphur Springs....

"I hope nothing bad happened with Mom." Wyatt hoped. Topher gave him a sad face.

"I knew something is wrong in here." Zoey stated. Wyatt sighed.

"Wait a second! Where's Griffin and Harper?" Topher asked.

"Let's find out!" Zoey told them.

After they left, the lights started flashing.
--------------------------------------------
Griffin, Harper and Nick stood there speechless, trying to figure out what the boy meant by that. Griffin wanted to know the truth, and spoke up.

"What do you mean the future will ruin?" Griffin asked. Harper looked at him than back at him.

"Well..." Before he could finish his sentence, Harper interrupted him.

"Someone's coming. Go, hide!" She stated.

Nick ran towards the portal when the door opened. He knew that staying here would be risky, so he went back to his own time. Griffin quickly put down the hammer. The two teenagers heard a portal open, so they knew there was no other way to find out what was going on in the future if they followed him. But as soon as they wanted, there was no time for it, Griffin and Harper's breathing began to quicken as the door slowly opened. It was the twins and Topher, they both calmed down, Zoey saw their reaction, then she spoke up.

"What are you so upset about?" She asked with a suspicious look on her face.

"Yeah, you looked like something had happened." Wyatt agreed with his twin.

"We aren't." Harper was quick to respond. Griffin looked at her and gave her an unreadable look that only she could understand. They turned back to their siblings.

Wyatt, Zoey, and Topher looked at each other in confusion and then back at them suspiciously.
--------------------------------------------
The nurse looked at the description of the diagnosis and gave the bad news. Ben was all tense.

"The problem is that your wife showed normal symptoms a few hours ago, which is not a reason for a panic attack.  She suddenly had the same diagnoses as when she was brought in." The nurse said this situation in complete confusion.

"None of this makes any sence. Everything went back to the normal." Ben said in disbelief. Jess looked at her then back at the nurse.

"Do you have any idea what's the problem is?" Jess asked.

"Nothing. The doctor told me, maybe she has some stress and this is her reaction for this, but nobody knows." She said.

Suddenly they started hearing beeping coming from Sarah's room. They quickly ran to her, two doctors rushed in front of them. It was another panic attack, but this time it was more severe than the previous one. Ben was totally in panic.

"Sarah?!" Ben said in frustration. Jess wanted to calm him down. She touched his back gently.

"It's okay! They will solve it!" Jess said gently. Ben sighed.
--------------------------------------------
The next day, Savannah sat on the terrace of the restaurant, deep in thought, spooning muesli. Although she didn't have an appetite either, as she missed her friends and half of her thoughts were on Jordan. Her mother, Mrs. Caroline walked over to her.

"Honey, you should take towels out to the springs, and help the campers with the games." Caroline said when she realized her daugther wasn't on the Earth.

"Savannah?" She asked gently.

"Huh, oh sure i'll do it." Savannah quickly replied. Her mother smiled at her.

"What makes you so lost?" She asked with a smile.

"Uhh, nothing. I'm just tired, that's all." Savannah shook her head coming back to reality. Caroline sat in front of her.

"Well, I don't think it's just because you're tired.....something else is bothering you." She stated. Savannah chuckled.

"You know me very well because it really is....I have two friends who I had to say goodbye to not so long ago and I miss them so much." She told her sadly.

"Do i know them?" She asked.

"Yes, actually. You met them once, their name are..." She interrupted herself, because she remembered her mom doesn't know about their real name.

"Are?" Her mom continued with a question.

"Are Harry and Hermione." She gave her a quick smile. But her smile faded after seconds.

"Look, I know sometimes saying goodbye is hard, but trust me you'll make new friends, and I think you found it already." She told her daughter knowing that she had just met Jordan.

"Who?" She asked confusedly.

"Jordan!" She stated.

"Oh, really!" She chuckled and a little bit blush after heard his name. "Also, about Jordan i'm gonna meet with him soon. So I have to do my works before I meet him! Bye!" Savannah quickly got up and ran off the terrace and into the hotel.
--------------------------------------------
Zoey was bored of just looking at each other and looked away when she saw that the radio was still in good condition.  After walking over, she turned back and asked the two teenagers about it all.

"I thought you wanted to break the radio, but as I can see, you didn't succeed." Zoey told them. Griffin and Harper shared a glance before they looked at her.

"Yeah, yeah, because we found out something. And we thought it would be a bad idea if we break it." Griffin spoke up with a serious tone.

"Why? What happened?" Wyatt asked. They both looked at him, when the bunker's lights started flashing and all the stuffs started falling into the floor.
After a few minutes later everything stopped....or just for a while.

"This." Harper responded.

"I thought we were deafeted him." Topher hesitated.

"Me too, and..." Zoey stopped herself, when she saw the numbers on the radio. It said 2054. She gasped, then looked at them.

"What is that?" She hesitated. Wyatt and Topher looked at the two. They exchanged a glance, then Griffin started his sentence.

"Okay so the truth is...." Griffin started.
--------------------------------------------
Next time on Secrets of Sulphur Springs....

"What do you mean we can't go to the future?!" Zoey asked almost shouting.

"Because it can be dangerous!  And now that the ghost has returned, you have to pay attention to the hotel, because we don't know what awaits us!" Griffin yelled seriously.

The twins and Topher looked at each other and walked out of the bunker as soon as the door closed, Griffin and Harper stucked with it. But no one noticed this, as the Judge tried to do everything possible to prevent him from being stopped this time.