𝟏𝟎 ✪ 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

Monday, November 20th, 1978
Sickening (10)

TATUM'S POV
___________________

I woke up to the sound of someone snoring, very quietly and softly into my ear, which made me tense up, but I slowly relaxed once I realized it was Finney.
Finney's arms were wrapped around me, and his face was dug into my neck, which I thought was adorable. I had this stinging feeling inside me, and I didn't know what it was. It felt like four knives were being stabbed in my stomach, arm, leg, and head. It was the worst feeling ever. I couldn't move, it hurt that bad. What was going on?

I tried maybe sitting up, to see if that would do the trick, but once again, I felt the irrational pain inside of me, and a heavy weight onto of me, which was Finney, of course. I sighed angrily, wanting to get up but felt pain everytime I moved. I looked over to see if that creep, was sitting against the wall, staring at us. Fortunately, he was not there. Thank goodness.

I wanted to shake Finney, so he could wake up, but I didn't. He needed some sleep. I sighed, and laid back down, slowly, since there was still a sharp pain inside of me. I tried to see if I got like, cut, or something, but there was nothing. I then started to feel dizzy and I got a massive headache. Great.

I now realized that I'm sick. Finney's body literally on top of of me didn't help, well, kinda. It was cold, and he was warm, so..

I looked up at the celling, waiting impatiently for Finney to wake up, but I knew he wasn't going too anytime soon. He was in a deep sleep. He also shot some smiles during his sleep from time to time, which I thought was cute.

Suddenly, I heard some groaning, which startled me, but I then realized it was Finney. I smiled softly, as he was still laying on top of me, and I don't think he realized. Once we would wake up, he would immediately get out of each others arms, but this time he didn't move. "Finney." I whisper, causing his eyes to flutter open. "mhmm, yes?" He says in a raspy voice, with droopy eyes. "You comfy?" I chuckle. "mhm, very." He says, still very tired. "Right. Well, your very warm by the way." I say, because he is extremely warm. Like a fuzzy blanket that just came out of the dryer. "Is that good?" He says, closing his eyes slowly. "Yeah. I'm freezing." I say, getting goose bumps.

It was silence for a few minutes, until a huge commotion happened. Finney jumped up and gasped, "I'm so sorry!!" He said, looking guilty. I flinched, cause he literally flew all the way to the end of the bed. "What? Why?" I said, puzzled at his actions. "I just realized that I was laying on you— and— and, you, you—" he kept on stuttering his words. I just laughed, "Finn. I'm fine." I say sitting up from the bed, and putting a hand on his shoulder. "It's just that—" he started rambling, but I wasn't listening. I started to feel sick, like the pain in my body, as well as a headache. I looked away from Finns eyes and looked at the ground, kinda conscious of everything.

"Tatum? You alright?" Finney asked, stopping whatever he was talking about before. "Yeah— I uh, I just don't feel that well." I say, not taking my eyes off the ground. "What happened? What are you feeling? What are you symptoms?" Finney started frantically worrying about me. I was fine. "I'm fine." I say, and look up from the ground, and at the door.

The metal door, slowly opened, revealing an old man, creeping behind it with a plate of food in his hands.

"I made you some breakfast." The Grabber said. I examined the plate closely. There was some eggs and.. sprite? Weird.

"What did you put in that?" Finney spoke up, making me look over at him, then back at The Grabber.
"Salt and pepper." The grabber giggles, yuck. None of us responded. I knew those eggs tasted nasty. Dry, and cold. Most definitely. "Oh, eat it, don't eat it." The Grabber sighed. I glanced over at Finney, and he glanced back. "Your already down here. What do I need to drug you for?" The Grabber asked, with a sly tone. "You drugged me last night." I glared. His head then slowly turned over to me. "You don't look to well." The Grabber said, completely ignoring my statement. "I don't feel well." I barked back. "Must be the side effects." The Grabber said, calmly, placing down the tray. "What side effects?" I raise my eyebrow. "You know exactly what i'm talking about, little girl." The Grabber said, staring directly at me, then shut the door.

It was silent for a little, until Finney spoke up. "You can have it." I looked over at him, "No Finney, you need it more then me." I smiled faintly. "Tatum.." Finney whined, softly. I chuckled. "You're sick. You got drugged. You haven't ate anything for awhile, and you can get really sick if you don't. Please eat Tay." Finney said, looking worried for my well being. "Only if you eat it too." I say, and he nods his head. We start eating the disgusting eggs. They taste like my dads. My dad always makes the worse food ever. "I'll have some, sprite.. and you'll have some sprite too." I say, a little concerned on why there was literal sprite for breakfast, but y'know, it's the grabber for ya. "Alright." Finney said, finishing up what he was eating. Finney drank some first, to make sure that it wasn't 'drugged' and it wasn't.

"It's fine, have some." Finney said, sipping the sprite, then handing me it. "Thank you Finn." I say, and drink some. It tasted odd. More sour. I scrunched up my nose and squinted my eyes, it didn't taste that good to be honest. "You look super cute when you do that." Finney blurted. His cheeks went red, and he got all flustered. I smiled at his comment. "Thank you Finney." I say, and finish my food.

Once I was done, I walked over to the hole, and started digging again. I didn't feel too good, but I still dug anyway. Finney could notice me getting more tired by the second. "Tatum, please. Just go lay down." He begged. I rolled my eyes. "No. I'm fine." I say sternly. "Your gonna be even more sick! Just get some rest, please." He said, desperately. I sighed, and finally gave in. "Fine." I say and walk over to the bed and lay down, soon falling into a deep sleep.

______________________________________________

mia talks🤭

OMGGGG HI GUYSSSSS!!!! I MISSED YALL SMMM
I'm so sorry for not uploading😣 I had writers block, and then I also went to summer camp as well!!! BUT I just got back, and I'm ready to make more chapters!! I'm so sorry this chapter literally sucks balls, I just had no ideas whatsoever, buttttttttttt the chapter is gonna be so good i swear, and it'll be longer too😋😋 anyways, okay love you and it's so good to be back!!

Words: 1227
Thursday, June 22nd, 2023