𝟎𝟎𝟕 ✪ 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐘 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐍

Friday, November 17th, 1978
Peachy keen (007)

⚠️TW: violence, puke⚠️

(Read the chapter before this)

TATUM'S POV
______________________

When I saw the van, my first instinct was to run, but Finney didn't. "Finn I don't have a good feeling about this.." I whisper. "It's fine, I'll keep you safe." He said smiling. I sigh. We got a little closer to the van and then some old weirdo man falls out and drops his groceries. I jump back and link my hand with Finn. I gulped, thinking that something bad is about to happen.

"Oh!" The strange man laughs. I glance over at Finney and see him raising an eyebrow. "You goof." He whispers to himself as he picks up a cracked egg. "Well isn't that just peachy keen?" He asks in a weird voice. I looked closer at his features. His face was painted white, and he kinda looked familiar, I just couldn't wrap my head around it. I guess he saw me staring questionably at his face and looked away. "You need some help?" Finney asks. —No Finney!— I thought.

"You see that?" The man laughs. "Yeah?.." I say as I squeeze Finney's hand. He got the memo, thinking that I was uncomfortable, which I was. "Would you hand me my hat?" The man asks. Finney hesitates, but before he could grab the hat, I grab it instead and hand it to him. "Yes ma'am." The man whispers and stands up straight. "Your welcome sir, but, my friend and I have to get going." I say trying to pull Finney away, but he doesn't budge. Instead he goes up to the car. —Finney you effing idiot—

"I, am a part time magician." The guy says. "Would you like to see a magic trick?" He asks shaking his spray paint can. "Are those black balloons in there?" Finney asks and let's go of my hand. I stay where I am, afraid to get any closer. "Yeah!" The guy says in a weird, eerie, voice.

All of the sudden, he grabs Finney and pulls out the black balloons from the van. "Finney!!" I yell rushing over to the van. I try grabbing Finney's arm, but the man was too strong. I then started kicking the strange man, in hopes of him being in pain and let go of Finney, but that was no good. Instead, he knocked me to the ground, making my head smash into the concrete, making the side of my head start pouring out blood. I groan in pain and couldn't move. Finney was struggling to get out of the man's grip, and cut into the man's arm. Eventually, the strange man sprayed the chemicals into Finney's mouth and shoved him into the van. I shriek in fear, quickly getting to my feet then started running the other way. I didn't know what to do other then run. The man started chasing after me. I was to slow. "Get back here little girl!" The guy yells and tramples onto me, making me wince in pain. "Let go of me you freak!" I say struggling to get out of his grip. I was pinned to the ground as he was top of me, trying to pry my mouth open, but eventually gave up. He grunted and threw his fist into the air. It all happened to fast. One second I saw the blue sky and creepy man, the next, nothing at all. Just black.

TIME SKIP>>

I woke up to someone talking, saying around the words like; 'I'll snap your neck' 'my arm.' some crap like that. I opened up my eyes slightly and noticed I was on a mattress. I noticed there was a little pool of blood right where my head was laying, and I could feel the blood flowing down my face. Everything was super blurry, and my head was pounding immensely. I slowly sat up, and saw an ugly person in my face, up close.

I frowned, out of confusion, not really knowing what he crap is going on. I look around more and saw Finney sitting right next to me. He glanced over at me then back at the strange man who was on his knees looking right at us. I could hear him speaking, but his mouth wasn't moving. He had a mask on. I licked my lips and saw that we were in some kind of basement? I was so confused.