Part 22

Jungkook Pov
"i love you, so much" i kiss her cheek.
"so please, open your eyes, don't leave me" I looked down with the pain, i'm sobbing.

Not long after, her mom came while I sat on the couch in front of the bed.
She ran toward her daughter while crying so hard.
"omg baby, I'm sorry for leaving you alone, if I didn't go to Europe maybe you won't be like this, what kind of mother am i? I have failed to be a mother" she said, she hugging her.

I walk closer to her, and patted her shoulder.
She turned her head to facing me.
"i'm sorry, i can't kept my promise, i can't take care of her, this is all my fault, i made her like this " i said with the tears rolling down my cheek.
"No Jungkook, don't blame yourself, this is not your fault" she said and hugging me.

I didn't believe to see her reaction, i just imagining that she will totally angry with me, she will hate me, but i was wrong, she's tender hearted.
"but i always hurting her, forgive me aunty min, i'm really sorry" i hug her, and cry on her shoulder.
"Don't say that, I know you must have a reason behind all this, i'm sure you did it for her best, i knew it?" she said and rubbing my back.

I was very relieved that she didn't hate me, she understand very well without having to hear my explanation.
"I'm sorry, I didn't greet you before, I didn't notice you, my eyes only focused on my daughter, long time no see Jungkook" she broke the hug and looked at my face.
"You grow well, happy to see you again Jungkook" she cupped my face and smile to me.
"me as well, i miss you aunty" i replied.
"i miss you too son" she said and hugs me again.

We sat on the couch, I started telling all the story, telling her all the truth.
"that's it, that's the truth, i'm the one who always hurting her, always make her cry, that's all my fault" i lowered my head, my eyes getting wet.
"No Jungkook, you did it well, I know your feelings, I know this will be happen oneday, I know that she must have tried to find out about all her past, sooner or later she will surely know all her past, her memory will surely come back, and I know the worst risks that she'll end up like this" she replied, fixed her eyes to her daughter.

She's right, i have the same thought of, sooner or later, she will remember all her past.
"Jungkook can i asked you something?" she said and i nodded.
"Don't ever tired to waiting for her, don't ever leave her, I'm sure if you can give her strength to make her wake up from the coma" she said and holding my hands
" i won't leave her, i promise, i'll stay by her side forever" i replied.
"thank you Jungkook" she said and hugs me.

6 months passed, and she is still undergoing on treatment at the hospital with all those medical equipment, she is still in a coma, and has not shown any improvement at all.

I've always been with her for 6 months, I always by her side, telling all the things that happen every day, even though her eyes were closed, but I'm sure she could hear me.
"y/n, the weather is nice today, I'd love to ask you out on a date, I keep on imagining, we're going to the cinema, having a romantic dinner, just by imagining it makes me feel so happy" i said, and holding her hands
"And at the dinner time, I want to give you something, something that I haven't had the chance to give you yet" i said, and I pulled something out of my pocket.
"This is a necklace, and this is yours, I would love to put this necklace around your beautiful neck, so please, open your eyes, don't you know how much I missed you? You drive me crazy, because you keep making me to fall in love with you more and more" then i kiss her lips gently.

Then I felt someone touching my shoulders from the back, I turn my head and see my mom with aunty min already behind me.
They're looking at me with a sad face.
"what?" I asked with all my worries, I knew something was wrong, I can see it from their expressions.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing" she replied with a smile, but i know it was a fake smile. I'm sure she's hiding something from me.
"Just tell me, what's wrong?" I asked for a twice.
"Ok, i'll tell the truth, but promise me, you have to accept all the decisions that I have taken"
she said while holding my hand.
"the doctor advised me to bring y/n to US, she needs a better treatment, and the US hospital had a better equipment, and also had more competent doctors than here" she take a deep breath before she continue her words.
"So i decided.. i'll take her to US hospital tonight" she said.

I felt my heart pierced, it was too painful for me to heard this.
"no, Seoul hospital was good enough, they also have a great doctor, you don't have to take her to US, she will be fine here, i'm sure" i replied with shaky voice.

It was so scared for me to find that i have to let her go far away from me.
"Please Jungkook, she haven't shown any improvement here, so please let me take her? this is all for her best" she replied.

"she's right Jungkook, this is all for her best? if she's got treated by a better doctor maybe she will get better soon, you want her to wake up right? so just let her go" my mom said and patted my shoulder.

I can't hold my tears, my tears dropped instantly.
I'm silent, thinking about what my mom and my aunty said, I don't want her to go, I don't want to be separated from her, but on the other side, I want the best for her, I want her to get the best treatment.
"ok, i'll let you to take her, but now can you just leave me alone with her, I want to spend the time with her, before you take her away" i said while the tears running down my cheek. She's nodded, and left.

Now, just me and her on the room, the air turns cold, the room feels very quiet.
I gripped her hands tightly, my eyes kept looking into her face, she looked so beautiful even though in a coma. I stroked her pale cheeks, her skin was very soft, I stroked his beautiful nose and running down my finger to stroked her lips, i caressing her bottom lips, this is the best lips I have ever tasted.
Just once, one more time, I wanted to feel and remember her lips before she left, then I brushed my lips against her, I kissed her gently and passionately while the tears keep running down.
"i'll wait for you...you are the only one i loved, always and forever"