Part 19

Jungkook Pov
I heard the car sound, i rushed outside to see who it was in hope that it was her, that she decided to come back, but i wrong, that's my mom.

My legs are weak, i felt on the grass
"Omg, Jungkook!! Are you ok" she run toward me, helped me to stand.
"Why are you like this?? Are you sick?? Your look so pale!!" she said.
Suddenly my tears dropped.
"She left...she left me" i said in tears.
"What?? Who's left?? Explain clearly" she asked.
"Y/n....she left" i said, i hug my mom and crying on her shoulder.
"What!!why??" she raised her tone, i know she must be worried.
"It was my fault, i hurted her a lot, she hates me, that's why she left" i said, the tears down even hard.
"It's ok son, we will found her" she said, caressing my back.
"Bring her back mom, please!! Bring her back to me" i begging.

Y/N Pov
I try to sleep, but I can't, I see L sleeping next to me, he looks very tired, because he always take care of me, I see the corner of his bruised lips, because of Jungkook.

I thought about what he had done to me before, I knew it was difficult for him, to control his lust to be with a girls in the same room.

He's a nice guy, but he's still a man, I know it was hard for a man to control the lust, I was scared if he can't control himself, and then he will try to rape me.

Unconsciously, I don't want that happens, so i decided to leave him, i decide to come bact to my house.

Before i leave him, i write a letter for him while he sleeping.

"Forgive me L and thank you because you always take care of me, always by my side.
I don't want to burden you, for now, I just want to be alone, I want to clear my mind, and don't worry, I will take care of myself, thanks for everything, take care of yourself"

I put the letter on the pillow beside him.
I see his face before i leave.
"I'm sorry L, i have to go " i kiss his forehead and leave.

Jungkook Pov
I can't stand still, I rush to my car and start looking for her, I don't know where he takes you away, but I'll keep looking for her, I'll find her

First i'll go to her home, i'll looking for her there, but nothing, no one there, the house has no light the gate was locked.

I rushed to find you elsewhere.
My eyes keep searching along the way, wishing I could see her there, but no, I don't see her.

I keep looking and searching, I've been spinning for tens of times throughout the city, but I still can't find her.
"Y/n, where are you, don't you know how much i'm worried for you, it feels like i'm going crazy" i mumble while i keep driving.

It was already late at night, I circled in the city, but the result is zero, i didn't find her.
I decided to go home with my broken heart.
"did you find her? " my mom asked while i entering the house.
"no mom, i can't find her anywhere" i replied with no strength.
"It's ok son, we will try to find her tomorrow, just rest now, you need sleep" she said and hugging me, and i nodded then went to my room.

I jumped to the bed, i feel dizzy
"come back to me y/n, my love, my world, my everything, i love you, so much"

Y/N Pov
I got to my house, i really miss this house, i miss my mom as well.
I searching for the key in my bag and open the
gate.
I open the door house and stepped inside
I didn't turn on the lights of my house, because I know, Jungkook and Aunt Jeon must have looking for me, I don't want them to find me

I walk to my room, I just turned on a small lamp on the table beside my bed.
I laid my body on bed.
"i miss you mom, so much" my tears suddenly dropped down.

L Pov
It's already morning, I stretch my body, slowly open my eyes, but I don't see her beside me.
I get out of bed while i rubbing my eyes.
"y/n!! Are you inside?" i walk to the bathroom, knocked on the door but no answer.

Then i turn the knob, the door was unlocked, i open the door but she's not there.
I keep calling her name, but still no answer.
I'm so worried now, i can't see her anywhere.

I sat on the bed, take my phone to call her, but i saw a paper on the pillow, that's a letter, I take it and start to read.

My eyes widened to read the letter, she left, she said that she want to be alone.
"shit, y/n where are you going" i got dressed and rushed to find her. I went to Mark's house, and asked him, but he didn't know where she was. Then i went to Irene's house, asked her, but same, she didn't know either.

I keep calling to her phone, but she's phone off
"where are you y/n, please turn on your phone" i mumble while i drive.

Jungkook Pov
It's already morning, i can't sleep last night, i keep thinking of her, my head in pain now, but i can stand still, i have to find her.

I grab my jacket, take the car key and rushed go to downstair.
"mom, did she contact you?" i said while i saw her preparing breakfast.
"not yet, she turn off her phone, i can't contact her " she said and i nodded.
"i'll go now" i start walking out from the house.
"where are you going?" she asked
I stoped walking and turn my body to see her.
"Anywhere, i have to find her mom, i'll looking for her" i replied.
"Eat first Jungkook, then you can go to find her after" she said and drag me to the dining table.
"i'm not hungry mom" i said with a weak voice.
"look son, you can let your body starving, you should eat, or you will got sick, you can't be able to looking for her if you're sick" she said.

My mom right, at least i have to eat, even i'm not hungry, i can't let myself sick, i just want to find her as fast as i can, i just want to bring her back

While i start eating my breakfast, then i heard someone knocked on the door, I stood up instantly, i run toward door, i hope if that someone is her.

I open the door, and my eyes widened to see that person, to see that guy who take her away from me.
"you?? What are doing here?" i said, my blood boils up, i feel so angry to him.
"is y/n here?" he replied.
"what do you mean?? You the one who take her to leave this house, but why you coming here now and asked me that she's here!!" i yelled, i'm so confused.
"look Jungkook, she was with me last night, i took her to my apartment, but now, i can't find her on my apartment" he replied, he look so worried.
"what!!" i yelled, i clenched my fist, the anger getting bigger.

"here" he give me a paper.
That's a letter, even i'm so angry now, but i read try to read that letter.

When i read the letter, i feel my blood boils up, my worries couldn't be controlled for any longer.
"Do you wanna die?? How can you didn't notice that she left??" i gripped his shirt.
My punch almost landed on his face but my mom holding my hand, pulled me to step back.
"calm down Jungkook" she said, she keeps holding my hand.
"i'm sorry, i didn't know that she left last night" he said with guilty face.
"Forget that, just try to find her, now!!" I yelled.