first day of school ig

~Jess~

The last few days have felt like a blur, I fucking got adopted by Nick and Priyanka Jonas, I somehow got a boyfriend, and I moved halfway accross the world.

This week has been crazy.

On Monday Nick asked me if I was ready to meet Joe and Kevin since they had band practice/were hanging out on Wednesday which was tomorrow.

I was really nervous but ofc I said yes like I was decently adjusted to my new life by day 4 of living with Nick and Pri, but I had only been hanging with them and Malti only during that time so I had started feeling a bit isolated,  but today we were going on that school tour.

The plan was check out Harrison High, the public school nearby, to see if it would be a good fit for me. They had this thing where I could take a tour in the morning and then sit in on classes for the rest of the day to see how it goes.

I was scared though, I knew the whole dynamic would be completely different to back home and that I knew no one so I would be alone until I made friends that hopefully werent bitches like in mean girls and all those movies 💀

My alarm went off at 7 am for us to leave at 8:30, I literally threw my phone down on the bed so it wouldnt break after I turned the alarm off, I did not want to go today but I needed to figure out this school thing before I get to far behind.

Pri must have known I wouldn't get up because she opened the door unleashing MM, panda, and gino in my room (Diana had started warming up to me but not that much yet)

"Joey!" Malti squeeled climbing up onto the bed and jumping on me

"Hello to you too MM" I laughed sitting up in bed to give her a hug as the dogs started jumping on me too.

"You ready for today?" Pri asked me concerned

"Nope but i'll get through it" I put on my best smile trying to convince her that I was ok

"Ok go get ready, by the way Harrison sent us an email saying you just need your laptop, notebook and pen." Pri left picking Malti off me and bringing the dogs with, closing the door behind her.

I quickly showered and brushed my teeth, got changed into my jeans, long sleeve shirt and Nick's jacket that he refused to take back when I tried. I also put my hair into half up half down space buns letting the rest of my hair curl.

 I also put my hair into half up half down space buns letting the rest of my hair curl