13.

• Imperial palace •

Everyone was gathered in the courtroom as on the Emperor's order. "I'm intending to cede the throne to Prince Jimin." Prince Jimin and his mother were on cloud nine after hearing it. Other ministers were murmuring between themselves.

"Your highness, what about Prince Hoojin?" One of the ministers gathered the courage to ask him. They can't oppose his decision because he is the Emperor. "Prince Hoojin doesn't want to take the throne so my only option is Prince Jimin since the third prince is still Young." The Emperor replied.

"If anyone has any objection then let me know." No one dares to utter a word. "Then I'm announcing Prince Jimin as the crown Prince of Tarrin Empire." Jimin walked forward and knelt down in front of him. The Emperor touched Princes Jimin's shoulders with the tip of his saber. "May the almighty bless you, crown Prince."

All the people presented in the courtroom rose up from their seats. "Long live the Crown Prince!" They bowed to him.

• Solan palace •

Taehyung fluttered his eyes. It has been 3 days since he fell asleep. Y/n was sitting on the chair next to the bed. "Call the physician !" She shouted. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. Y/n helped him to sit on the bed.

"How are you feeling ?" She asked him. He was feeling so weak to reply to her. He just nodded. "The physician will be here soon. I'll bring something to eat." She turned to move but he weakly held her wrist. He shook his head. She sat down on the bed beside him and he rested his head on her shoulder. He closed his eyes.

"I was so scared, Taehyung." He was again in a deep slumber.

- In the evening -

"You've to take this medicine for a few days and rest well. I've sent a message to the Imperfect palace that you're sick and they have granted you holidays." She was talking non stop. Taehyung pulled her in his lap.

"I'm fine now. Did I make you worry too much?" He asked in a cheesy tone. She rolled her eyes. "But how did I fall asleep for this long ? Was I poisoned?" He asked her.

"Yes. We haven't caught the criminal. So be careful." She lied to him. "I want to take a walk." She nodded. "Should I join you?"

"No, I want to take a walk alone."

"Okay, you're restricted from doing practice." He nodded.

Taehyung walked outside for a walk. Suddenly Sir William walked inside. "Is everything alright in the Imperial Palace?" She asked him and he shook his head.

"The Emperor has announced the crown Prince."

"Is it brother Hoojin ?"

"No, Prince Jimin." He closed his eyes. "Any letter from Sir Yoongi?"

"No, my lady."

"Alright, you can leave now."

*******

Taehyung was walking towards the garden when suddenly he spotted his brother. He approached him. "Brother Seokjin". Seokjin turned in his direction. Taehyung was smiling ear to ear. Seokjin's guilt was eating him from inside. "Taehyung I want -" He stopped mid sentence when he found the person standing behind Taehyung. Taehyung was confused so he turned to his back. Jungkook was standing behind him.

"Are you feeling better, my lord ?" He bowed to him. "Yeah, but why are you following me ?"

"Master asked me to follow you. " He replied. "I've something to do outside the palace so I'll talk to you later. Take care, Taehyung. " He walked away.