06.

// The wedding day //

Y/n's pov;

The days passed faster than I expected. It's my wedding day today. Most of the maids are busy doing my makeup. They are trying their best to make me look beautiful. I feel like a mannequin in my dress.

"You can't go inside. Princess isn't ready yet." A servant was quarrelling outside with someone. I ordered them to send the person inside. To my surprise Jungkook walked inside. I dismissed the maids. Jungkook and I were alone in the room.

"Why make a commotion to meet me ?" I asked him. He was looking furious. A tint of sadness was also there in his eyes. "Why do I have to resign from the position of your personal knight ?"

"When did I need you, Jungkook? I'm getting married now. My husband is going to protect me or will assign a knight for me. Take the severance pay and build a house in the city. I'll help you with further business." I said and walked past him but he grabbed my wrist. His gaze was fixed on the ground. I don't know why but I'm not angry at him for grabbing my wrist. If another knight had grabbed my wrist I would have killed them right there.

"You promised to give me a title ! I want to go with you, please." I removed his hand from my wrist. "You'll have a hard time with new knights."

"I'll adjust myself in the new environment."

"Fine.......Ugh, what if others started to request to come along ? Will you take the responsibility?"

"You should take them with you then. Only loyal people would like to come along with you there."

"Forget it." I sighed. He extended his hand. "Allow me to escort you." I placed my hand on his.

// Wedding aisle //

Everyone was sitting on their respective seats. The priest started to speak. "We're gathered here to attend Lord Taehyung and Princess Y/n's wedding and give them blessings. I request the groom to come forward." Taehyung walked forward looking like an Angel.

"I request the bride's father to escort her here." The Emperor walked inside with princess Y/n while holding her hand. Everyone stood up and bowed to them. Princess Y/n was looking like a goddess. All gazes were fixed on the bride. The Emperor placed her hand in Taehyung's hand and walked back to his seat.

Her face was shining under the sunlight making her look more ethereal. She looked at Taehyung. He passed her a smile.

"Are you prepared, as you follow the path of marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?" Both responded with "I am."

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Park Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live ?"

"I do." He answered and the priest continued. "Do you Park Y/n take Kim Taehyung to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live ?"

"I do." She answered. " Kim Taehyung and Park Y/n have chosen rings to exchange with each other as a symbol of their unending love. As you place this ring on her finger, please repeat after me. With this ring, I wed and pledge you my love now and forever."

"Park Y/n as you place this ring on Kim Taehyung's finger, please repeat after me. With this ring, I wed and pledge you my love now and forever."

"By the authority vested in me by the Tarrin Empire, I now pronounce you husband and wife ! Join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his people"