Chapter 4

A/n:
     this chapter will have a huge time skip to where Mother Spider is torturing the demon slayer corps, and a main character 'cough, Tanjiro' comes to stop her. So be prepared because this is going to be a long chapter 

No One's pov:

       Y/n sat out on the deck looking at the stars, fascinated by each and every one of them, "The night has just begun," she sighed as she got up, stretching her limbs. "There you are, Y/n let's go patrol now" Rui and her headed off down the hill on a deserted part of Mount Natagumo, the two of them always go off together, patroling and catching some victims who unfortunately came to this forest.

       "I feel a tension in the air" as they both looked around to see a wandering demon slayer member walking alone, blood falling off him as tears rolled down his face the soft shine of the moonlight made his torn-up face stand out.

     "Who are you two, are you demons?" his blood-soaked jacket dripped from multiple different blood types, as he pointed his sword toward the two partners. "Where did you come from, and are you alone?" Rui walked toward the boy who looked like he went through a lot, slowly creeping towards him, making the boy frightened in fear.

"I won't be answering that" he stepped back and dashed off running down the mountain, seeing that this time is his only time to escape, as the duo got a better look from behind they saw bones bending how they shouldn't be, flesh that isn't his own clung to his body, strings attached to him, and a huge sword gauged from his back, he looked like he came from hell and back.

As he came to a complete stop and was immediately on the ground getting dragged towards the Mother's camping ground, where she would play around with each of her victims causing them a lot of pain, Y/n held her hand over her mouth as she was about to puke, from the horrid sight of the boy, "Common Y/n if he's here there got to be others" as the duo walked off towards Mother.

Mothers pov:

      Dang it. I forgot to attach webs to that one, a skilled Demon slayer kept avoiding the spider webs he was going to bleed out anytime now, but I would like to make him my puppet first, as I tried to chase him down, "What's going on tonight there are a lot more slayers then normal, as one tried to swing from behind, "good grief" I sighed as a twisted head fell towards the ground, "that was a close one"

     I continued to take over their bodies and do how I pleased with them as I finally got the one that ran away earlier, dragging him towards me "Where do you think you're going, don't think you can run away when your friends sacrificed their lives" I lifted him close to my face, letting his fear take over, I attached webs and started to make him dance as I laughed at the pleasant view, his screams taking over the noises of the night, it was always more fun to torture them like this because I'm.not the one in their place

     "Dance my puppet Dance till your limbs fall off." I kept laughing, enjoying the fun I'm having. "Mother" I dropped everyone as I sat there in fear, I slowly looked behind me to see my 'son' Rui looking disappointed, Y/n standing behind him fiddling with her hands and giving me the occasional glare

     "you know you are supposed to kill all who get on this side of the forest" his cold face starred daggers into me "Rui it was one person and she got him in the end" Y/n grabbed onto Ruis's shoulders as he reacted to attacking her slicing her face as her blood dripped down soaking the midnight ground with Y/ns blood

     "This is all your fault Mother" he crept closer to me "I'm sorry Rui it won't happen again I promise please" he wrapped his spider webs around my throat cutting off my airflow, as I gasped for air, trying to manage to breathe.

      "This is what happens Mother when you don't listen to my simple orders" My head flew off my body and rolled on the ground, I could see Y/n cough up blood as her face was all torn apart, blood dripping from the fresh wounds, as crying was heard from the both of us.