1

"Bhai your college looks amazing" I chirped. My brother, Cabir bhai, smiled. "It's more appealing from the inside. Come I'll show you around and introduce you to my friends" He said.

He showed me around the college and the college was really beautiful. We picked my schedule from the receptionist. But I felt something off. When bhai entered the reception area everyone went quiet. Even the receptionist looked anxious. May be I was thinking a lot "Nandu, you have 30 mins left for yor first class come I'll introduce you to my friends, they are in the cafeteria" Bhai said.

Bhai took me to the cafeteria and we stopped on a table which was in the middle of every table. The sight infront of me was a little bit uncomfortable because I saw two boys were sitting on the chair and two girls were sitting on their lap.

One of the guys face was on the girl's neck and his hand was on her chest. And the other guy was kissing the girl who wasy on his lap and his hand was inside her top.And a girl was sitting alone scrolling through her phone totally chill with the surroundings. Was she not feeling uncomfortable?

"Guys, control yourself, my sister is here" bhai said and everyone left eachother. Finally. But the girls still did not climb down their respective guy's lap. They all smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Nandu, This is Dhruv and his girlfriend Alya, this is Abhimanyu and his girlfriend Mukti and this is Navya, my girlfriend" My eyes widened at revelation of bhai having a girlfriend.
I introduced myself to everyone and they all were sweet. And the sweetest was bhai's girlfriend who is same age as me, I wonder when did they start dating?

"Where is our Sahabzaade?" Bhai asked Navya. "He said, I quote, I would rather come late than watch you guys sucking eachother's faces off, that's disgusting to watch specially your cousin and bestfriend" I frowned. Bhai chuckled at Navya. So bhai and her are the same? "It's time for the classes, Nandu you and Navya are sharing the same class, she will stay with you, okay?" I nodded and me and Navya started to our class.

"Navya?" I called her. "Hmm?" She replied. "Don't mind me asking but is it normal to make out in thr middle of the canteen, here?" Navya chuckled. "Yes, Nandu, I mean for our group it is totally normal and trust me being Cabir's sister you are a part of the group so it will become normal for you too"

"So how did you meet bhai? Amd when did you both started dating" I asked curiously. "Your bhai is my cousin brother's bestfriend so I have known him for 2 years and after my boards were over we started dating" She replied. So she has a cousin brother who is my bhai's bestfriend. "I will tell all about me and Cabir once you get comfortable, I was literally craving for someone from my age group and now you are here" She giggled.

I had the urgent need to go to the restroom. Bhai had given me the tour of this college and I was familiar to the surroundings. I excused myself ans went to the washroom.

Returning back I collided with someone who was as strong as a wall that it hurted me on the head. I looked up and the guy was staring at me. Oh no he must be angry and he looks like a senior. What if he makes my life hell here in college. The commotion around us stopped everyone was silent and everything seemed scary.

The guy gave me his hand and pulled me up from the ground. He looked so good. Damn. Nandini no you are not supposed to drool at him. I saw his books were on the ground and I picked them up so that he won't be mad and after touching my forehead to all the books I passed them to him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you" The guy was still staring at me intensely and the fear inside me was increasing. Suddenly he forwarded his hand "Manik" He said and his voice was so deep that I felt my legs going weak. Gathering myself I accepted his hand and introduced myself. "Nandini" The guy caressed my hand with his thumb and left. What was that?