Loguetown

(Y/N) POV:

"Back in Loguetown already,hard to believe it's been three years since I set out to the sea." (Y/N) said as he ended up in a certain bar. "The place where the king of the pirates was born and died. Oh the stories Pops used to tell about his rival, makes me miss the Moby Dick already."

(Y/N) looked around and saw the bar owner having a drink with his back turned. "Yo old man, I'm back from the grand line, can I get that drink now?" He said as he tapped the shoulder of the owner

 "Yo old man, I'm back from the grand line, can I get that drink now?" He said as he tapped the shoulder of the owner

"Well I'll be damned, wasn't expecting to see you back here in the East Blue. It's been what 6 years since you left?" Raoul said as he looked at the pirate before. "Your bounty poster just came in today if you're interested in looking at it. You really destroyed a ship from Marine Headquarters huh?"

"Of course I did, they dared to aim their cannons at Pops. I did what any self respecting crew member of Whitebeard's crew would do.  Besides I had to get the attention of a certain pirate to let them know I was doing just fine and was more than ready to join their crew just like we promised so many years ago." (Y/N) said as he pulled out Luffy's bounty poster.  "I plan on making him king of the pirates, if anyone can do it, it's Luffy. So I'll come back for that drink when he's the king, sound fair?"

"Do what you want, but just know you have a hard journey ahead of you. That guy you're looking for was in here earlier though so hopefully you'll be able to catch up to him." Raoul said as he took a sip from the glass he was drinking out of. "He was looking for the execution platform so you'll most likely find him there."

"Thanks for the tip, now live your life well Raoul. Oh and before I go, Roger says hi." (Y/N) said as he waited out the door making sure his mask was on properly. He didn't need his identity being released to the world just yet. He had a dream to accomplish and he didn't need  the World Government or the Navy getting in his way, he already had a feeling his grandfather knew he was pirate but he'll cross that bridge later down the line when he gets back to the Grand line.

As the white haired male walked through town, he noticed people looking at him warily but that may have something to do with his bounty seeing as how it's the highest in the entire East Blue right now. He decided it would be for the best to gather some supplies to prove himself useful to his potential new crew. So he bought goods that won't expire, plenty of meat for Luffy and some quality booze to drink while relaxing. He had sealed it all in differently labeled scrolls he had on his person which he then sealed in another scroll.  'So glad TenTen taught me this before I left Liyue, would've been a pain not having the space for anything.' (Y/N) thought to himself as he put away the scroll.

"It's the Buggy pirates!" a random civilian said as they came running down the street (Y/N) had just picked up his groceries. "They're gonna execute Strawhat Luffy at the platform!"

"Oh? Luffy seems to have gotten himself in trouble huh? Well I made a promise to look after all those years ago, and I don't plan on breaking it." (Y/N) said as he took off running towards the execution platform. He remembered it all from his last trip through the East Blue on his way back to his home land. As he ran, he remembered the reason why he left the East Blue at the age of 12 to go back home. 'Watch over him Sabo.'  He thought as he ran faster.

The closer he got to the platform, he noticed Buggy's subordinates in his way so there was only one thing left to do, that was to cut them down. He drew raging tide and started cutting down the pirates in his way. "Move it you weaklings." (Y/N) said as he coated his sword in lightning and slashed through the buggy pirates that were in his. He looked up only to see Buggy with Luffy in the pillory that was on the platform.

"Only you would survive that, Luffy!" (Y/N) said as he sheathed his sword. He smiled as he saw how much Luffy had grown and walked up to the group of Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. "Well looks like you're doing quite well Luffy, finally got your own bounty as well. So I guess it's finally time for me to fulfill my end of our deal, I'll join your crew so long as I eventually achieve my goal."

"Who the hell is this guy Luffy?!" Zoro yelled as he pointed Yubashiri at (Y/N). He didn't know who this guy is or how he knew Luffy. For all he knew, he could be a marine or a bounty hunter trying to bring down the whole crew.

Sanji looked at (Y/N) and realized where he saw from before.  "Zoro don't push your luck too quickly. That guy has a bounty higher than Luffy, Arlong, Krieg, Buggy combined! He's White-haired (Y/N) of the Whitebeard pirates!" He said as stared at the masked male in front of him. "Apparently he was given such a high bounty for destroying an entire Navy ship from Headquarters by himself without the help of Whitebeard crew."

"Wait (Y/N)? (Y/N) is that you?" Luffy said as he looked at the masked individual and thought back to who he remembered as the man when they were younger.

"Of course it's me crybaby, after all I was there when Shanks gave you that. I was there when you stabbed yourself. I remember when we met Ace and Sabo." (Y/N) said as he looked at Luffy only to be hugged by Luffy. "There's the crybaby I know."

"It's been so long since I've seen you!" Luffy said between his sobs and looked up at his older brother. "Zoro, Sanji meet our newest crew mate, my older brother (Y/N)!"

Zoro POV:

'Luffy almost died and we find out he has an older brother? And on top of that he was a member of the Whitebeard pirates, which means he's gotta be strong to have his bounty.' Zoro thought as he looked at the masked individual.

"So if you're Luffy's older brother that you gotta be stronger than him right? I've seen Luffy do some incredible things in the short time I've known him and if you're gonna be in this crew, except even greater things from." Zoro said as he sheathed his swords. "Now then we gotta get to the ship before the marines capture us or worse."

"Don't worry about it, we'll get there in time and if worst comes to worse I have a way of getting us all out a marine prison." (Y/N) said as he let go of Luffy. "Now let's get going to your ship I wanna see what it looks like!"

The four pirates started running to the ship unaware of who would be waiting for them further ahead. Luffy and (Y/N) have finally been reunited after six long years and they'll start their adventures in the grand line soon!

 Luffy and (Y/N) have finally been reunited after six long years and they'll start their adventures in the grand line soon!