Prologue

NO ONE POV:

A thousand and two hundred years ago, a woman from beyond the stars came to what would be known as the New World.She had landed on an island called Liyue.She was considered to be the most beautiful woman on the island, her name was Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. She had come to the planet to make sure a certain tree wasn't corrupted by the inhabitants of the planet Earth to be used for their petty issues.

While on Earth, Kaguya had met a man named Tenji, who would become the father to her two sons,but unfortunately he was tricked into attacking his wife by jealous men who had wanted her for themselves

While on Earth, Kaguya had met a man named Tenji, who would become the father to her two sons,but unfortunately he was tricked into attacking his wife by jealous men who had wanted her for themselves. So Kaguya had run away to the very same tree she had sworn to protect and eaten its sacred fruit called the chakra fruit and by doing so her power grew and she had awakened a change in herself. She swiftly defeated the army that had risen to capture her alongside their allies, it was a piece of cake thanks to her new abilities.

Kaguya had become queen of the island after the event and gave birth to her two sons. She raised them well but eventually, the trio got into a fight. But instead of sealing away their mother, she had been separated from what would be called the Ten tails. But we're not here to talk about the events of Hagoromo and Hamura, we're here to talk about the son that was to be born a thousand and 200 years later. Kaguya had fallen in love with another man after venturing from the island of Liyue during one of her trips. This man was a pirate but there was something about him that made her fall for him . His name was Monkey D. Wolf, son of Monkey D. Garp and brother to Monkey D. Dragon.

(Imagine the Black Bulls logo as Whitebeard's symbol) He was traveling with the world's strongest man otherwise known as the Emperor Whitebeard

He was traveling with the world's strongest man otherwise known as the Emperor Whitebeard. The two had shortly gotten married after a couple of years of dating and would have a child two years after the death of the king of the pirates, Gold Roger. Their child's name was Ōtsutsuki D. (Y/N), prince of the island of Liyue in the New World.

Timeskip 18 years later

"Luffy, I see you've gotten a bounty of your own now." said a young man as he was looking at the bounty of a pirate. He was sitting on the deck of the Mobey Dick alongside the rest of the crew. "Pops, look at this!"

The young man would run over to an elderly man that was sitting down while hooked up to some machines

The young man would run over to an elderly man that was sitting down while hooked up to some machines. "This is the younger brother Ace and I told you about. So Pops, it's time for me to go. After all I promised him that I would help become king of the pirates all those years ago. So see ya Pops and everyone. I'll see you all again and when I do, I'll be the world's strongest man!" He said as he held his fists out to the sky.

"That's a bold claim  even for you little brat but yes it is time for you to go. It's been a year already and I'm glad to have you in my crew. So just remember that you'll always have a place here if things don't work out." Whitebeard said before taking a drink from his mug. "And if you see Teach, send him to me. Your teleportation would come in handy in capturing that fool."

"You got it Pops, well I'm headed to Lougetown. If I know Luffy as well as I say I do, he'll want to see where the king of the pirates died. See ya everyone!" (Y/N) said before taking a bow and disappearing right before their eyes.