2. Tiny human

This one's super short, but here ya go

Dick's eyes widened nearly to the size of dinner plates when he saw the baby balanced on Superman's hip. "What is that?" He asked, peering at the little boy's chunky cheeks and bright blue eyes.

"This is Jonny," Clark said, smiling down at his son.

"Jonny," Dick repeated, jumping back when the baby cooed.

Clark chuckled, amused by Dick's complete fascination.

"I want to squish it," Dick said, looking up at Clark. "Is... is that normal?"

"Uhhh..." Clark said with a nervous laugh.

"I think that's legitimately the first time he's ever seen a baby," Tim whispered to Jason.

"Wow. I can't imagine why they didn't have a bunch of babies running around the court of owls," Jason sassed, watching as baby Johnny reached out his hands and leaned out of Clark's arms toward the ex talon.

"What's he doing?" Dick asked, slightly startled.

"He's fine," Clark said "he just wants you to hold him it looks like."

Dick reached out and gently took the baby, mimicking the way Clark had been holding him.

Clark smiled. "I think he likes you," he said.

The smile on Dick's face widened. "I think I like him too," he said, hugging the baby to his chest.