Chapter 8

hey guys, thanks so much for continuing to read this it really means a lot:) Anyway, BigDreams91 is an awesome person, go check her out, and fan her now:)))

Enjoy!!!

Renesmee 8

Fully grown

My eyes fluttered open, to the sound of birds chirping lightly outside my window, and I smiled, taking in the sweet morning air. I rolled over, checking the time to see it was a little after ten, man I was tired. I pulled myself up, and made it to the bathroom in only a few seconds, looking up to see it looked like I had just done my hair and makeup...like always.

There was a small knock at my door,"Come in!" I said,and instantly the door opened up.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" My mom and dad, Aunt Rose and Alice, Uncle Jasper and Emmett, Carlisle Esme, and even Jacob ran into my bathroom, taking me in for a hug as they held a cake near my face. Jacob grabbed the cake, and smashed it right into my face. My face splattered into the icing, then the chocolate cake, and I went off in mad giggles. "Happy birthday!" Jacob grinned, grabbing me in a hug from behind as he nestled into me.

I wiped the mess from my eyes, then ran my fingers down my face, turning to kiss Jake on the cheek, running my icing covered hands on his face. "What? No!" He screamed, bouncing back.

"Oh yes!" I laughed, smothering his face in the icing.

I chased after Jake through my bathroom, then he eventually grabbed my waist pulling me to a stop. That's when both of us realized the looks we were getting, from my mom, and the rest of the girls...admiration....From Jasper, Emmett and Carlisle, small grins...but my dad...he didn't even look.

I smiled, and I let go of Jacob, running over to my dad, and spreading icing all of his face. My mom laughed, and the others made laughs and funny noises as Edward's face went blank, a grin exposing his face. "Happy birthday!" My dad threw some cake at me, and then the whole family broke off into a cake throwing fight.

About a half hour later, my family left me to myself, well if to myself I mean with Alice and Rosalie.

"Here! Nessie! This one would be perfect!" Aunt Alice shoved a loose white long sleeved shirt at me.

"Oh oh oh! And this skirt would be absolutely adorable with it!" Rosalie starred at a short wavy black skirt, setting it on the side of my bed.

"How about these shoes?" I held up gold simple sparkly flats, and I received two encouraging smiles from Rosalie and Alice.

"Now go shower, we're leaving in two hours! Rose and I will look for some accessories!" Alice hugged me, being sure to stay away from the cake all over my body, especially my face. She lightly shoved me into my bathroom and I closed the door.

I started the warm water, undressing myself and stepping into the warm droplets of water which ran down my back. My hair was scrubbed down with tons of shampoo and conditioner, being sure to wash all the icing out. When I was done, I dried myself off, and walked into my room, finding the complete outfit Alice and Rose had set out for me. I really enjoyed when they took me shopping, and helped me with my clothes, I had a great relationship with my family.

I slipped on the clothes, and brushed out my long, flowing hair as it set into it's natural waves. I spun around in the mirror, I looked gorgeous.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Jacob, you just can't," I peered into the big house, surely, they didn't know I was there. My mom and Jacob were starring hard at each other, what was going on?

"Bella, you know it's time," Jake fought back.

"No it's not, Jake. She needs time."

"For what?" Jake questioned, and I heard my dad enter the room.

"She's here," I pulled out from behind the wall, then took a seat beside my mom.

"How are you, sweetie?" My mom asked, twirling her fingers in between the light strands of my hair.

"Go-" My words were cut off by the screams from upstairs, and my dad and mom shot up to them.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY FOUND OUT?????" Edward howled, and I ran upstairs...found out what?