Chapter 22

I have been here for an week, they're starving me, i get one meal every 2 day, and they like to torture me, i don't know why.

Some of the men have even tried to rape me, they keep saying they will come back when im weaker and can't fight them.

I gotta be honest, i'm scard as fuck. I wish i was dead to be honest.

The most of the time im alone, it makes me slowly go crazy.

Mattheo pov.

It have been a week without Y/n, i keep getting nightmares where i see her dead body infront of me, the other day her father was here,

Flashback.

I sit on the hallway with Draco, Theo and Pansy, none of us are saying anything, we know if we do it will reminds us of Y/n and that shit is just too hard.

"YOU COULD HAVE SAFED HER, SHE SAID HE WAS GONNA KILL HER AND YOU DID NOTHING!" A man yells, i turn my head and see Y/n's father, "HARRY TOLD YOU WHAT SHE SAID THE NIGHT OF THE YULE BALL, YOU COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING!" He yells at Dumbledore. Harry. Ever since he read his letter he havn't been the same, i wonder what Y/n wrote in it, probably the truth behind their relationship cause Potter have been really angry, it's like theres a dark cloud over him.

I fell bad for Y/n's dad i truely does, Y/n was the last family he had back. It must be hard now that she's dead.

End of Flashback.

For the past days i have been drinking much to forget about the pain for a moment. Theo is drinking with me most of the time while Draco and Pansy is trying to stop us by saying 'If Y/n could see you now she would be sad' They also try to hide our alcohol or steal it.

I know it's bad for me but i just wanna forget about Y/n's death, i wanna forget that she isn't here anymore. But i can't, every night the nightmares come and hunt my dreams.

I like to sit up in the astromony tower looking at the moon, but the moon is split in half, the stars are crumple, falling like fireworks into the sea. My world falled apart that day she became a gohst.

There is nothing worse than finally meeting the love of your life, and really thinking that maybe this could work out and then they die before you even can explore it.

It feels like the world is ending. But it's not cause i wake up to the same each morning, just another day without her. Without her smile, her laugh, her soft hugs. The way her eyes shine when she laughs or smile. It's gone, she's gone. And there's nothing i can do to bring her back.

3 months later.

Y/n Pov.

"Im Y/n Black, 17 years old, Hogwarts student, Slytherin house Sirius and Melinda Black's daugther sister to David and Felix Black" I mumble to myself, i have done that for the past 2 months to keep remebering who i am.

For the past 3 months i have been starved, raped and almost tortured to death. And theres nothing i can do.

The cell door opens,