Redshore City

"Johnny you guys were amazing out there." Alexis says as she comes over to Johnny as he and the others come to behind the stage after the first phase of the performance.

"I'm sure you're going to be amazing too when you come in the White Queen." Johnny says as he kisses Alexis making her smile.

"Great job everybody. Oh Alexis and Johnny congratulations. I heard you guys moved in together." Buster says as he comes over.

"Thanks Mr. Moon." Alexis says.

"We're pretty happy about the decision ourselves." Johnny says as he smiles.

"We pretty much nailed it." Gunther says happily.

"So is she here?" Rosita asks as buster has the group follow him to the curtains.

"There. See the dog? There in front." Buster says as the group sees a dog with a clipboard.

"Oh! She's younger than I imagined." Rosita says as Alexis nods in agreement.

"Well supposedly she's the best scout in show business." Buster says.

"I can't tell if she's enjoying it." Meena says.

"Come on. Let's get a better view. And how are we doing up here Miss Crawley?" Buster asks as the group gets on a hanging walk path where Miss Crawley is.

"Oh very good Mr. Moon. So far I counted nine smiles, two belly laughs, and five chuckles. The last could of just been gas." Miss Crawley says as she is watching the scout with binoculars.

"Proof right? She must love the show?" Buster asks.

"Oh my gosh! You think so?" Meena asks.

"Let's hope so." Alexis says.

"Okay everybody keep up the good work. Back to your positions." Buster says as everyone leaves and goes back to their positions.

*Timeskip*

"Okay I got the tickets. Anyone seen Miss Crawley? Johnny, Alexis here are yours." Buster says as he hands out tickets to everyone outside a bus after having gathered everyone together.

"Mr. Moon I'm sorry but I'm really having second thoughts about this." Johnny says nervously.

"Yeah. So am I honestly. We've never played outside our home city before." Alexis says unsurely.

"What? No, no. Wait-" Buster then gets cut off by the bus driver.

"Alright last call. Let's go!" The bus driver says.

"Just a second." Buster says.

"Johnny and Alexis are right. I mean that scout she didn't think we were good enough." Meena says.

"She sounds like a jerk." Ash says.

"Yeah. Total jerk." Gunther says.

"But she's wrong. Dead wrong! There's a reason our show has sold out every night and I'm telling you her boss is gonna love it." Buster says.

"Ooh! Or maybe we could just like do a different show. You know?" Gunther asks.

"Gunther please. I've got this." Buster says.

"Seriously I have this idea for a space musical." Gunther says as the group hears a horn.

"Alright we're rolling out here." The bus driver says as he closes the door and begins to leave in the bus.

"You don't want to hear about a space musical?" Gunther asks.

"Guys. Come on! Wait!" Buster shouts before the group sees the bus stop as Rosita appears.