Chapter 14

We have been planning our wedding for around two months. Draco is especially excited.The big day is next week. However there is a slight issue, i've been sick the past 2 weeks. Of course we won't push the wedding but Draco wants too.

"Love please, push the wedding you are sick," I shook my head. I was tired so I started walking to our room as he kept begging me to postpone the wedding.  Ginny was coming over later with Harry and James and I needed to sleep before then.

"Please Liz," 

"No, we set the date and it will be that day," He shook his head before walking over to the bed with me. 

"I need to sleep a little before my brother arrives, so please either lay down or do something else," He nodded and climbed in bed with me. Soon we both fell asleep wrapped in eachother's arms.

I heard knocking on the door and got out of bed. I opened the door and welcomed them into the house and slowly Draco came downstairs. 

"Hey Harry," Draco had said.

"Hey, do you feel any better?" Harry directed at me. I shook my head and then Draco asked to talk to Harry about something while I sat with Ginny. 

"Have you taken a test?" I shook my head,

"What type of test?" 

"A pregnancy test," I almost choked on my tea before putting it down. My eyes were wide and she started laughing, waking James up in the process.

"Harry dear?" He walked into the room almost immidietately.

"yes?" 

"Can you take James? I need to talk to Eliza," He nodded and picked the baby up as he muttered things to him. 

"I brought one here with me because I knew you wouldn't take one," I nodded and grabbed it before telling her i'd be in the bathroom.

I was shocked. The test was positive. I called Ginny and she walked into the bathroom smiling. I showed her the test and she screamed out of pure happiness. Harry and Draco came running in the bathroom worried. 

"I'm pregnant!" Draco's face lit up and Harry was shocked. He turned to Draco and started chasing him which eventually woke James up who was sleeping in the living room. the boys had turned into children again as Harry chased draco.

"You got her pregnant thats so gross!" Ginny and i stood laughing and hugging eachother. Eventually Draco ran behind me.

"He's a madman, get him Liz," I started laughing and then turned around to face Draco and showed him the test again. He picked me up and hugged me as tight as possible. He started peppering my face in small kisses and then went onto the balcony and yelled,

"I'm gonna be a dad!" Atleast five times. He was so happy. He even came in and Hugged Harry and Ginny. Then he went and picked James up and craddled him. 

"This is gonna be me soon," I smiled and realized how great of a father he will be. 

___

It was our wedding day and I was getting dressed. My dress was a beautiful white, with lace going around the chest area. It had layers that went down the back and see through sleeves that connected to the dress at the shoulders. 

My hair was down and curled and there were two bunches that were curled and pulled behind my head and clipped back with a snitch clip. I knew how much Draco loved quidditch and I wanted to do this one thing for him. 

My heels were white and had blue straps, just the color of Draco's eyes. Our wedding was indoors and was huge. There were white drapes over the windows and the floor was a beautiful marble.

Draco really wanted to go all out and he did. There were huge glass chandiliers hanging from the ceiling. Huge bunches of flowers were on each side of the aisle I got to walk down. The bridesmaids wore a light blue dress and the groomsmen wore black suits. 

Draco wore a beautiful dark black suit. His hair fell freely and he wore his watch that Harry had gifted him as a wedding present. I got ready to walk down the aisle and watched each of the groomsmen walk a bridesmaid down the aisle. 

Harry and Ginny were the first couple. Then Destiny and Theo, they were followed by Ron and Hermione, who were followed by Blaise and Luna. I chose Luna as my maid of honor and Draco chose Blaise as his best man. 

Soon I walked down the aisle. It was beautiful. The music was very elegant. Harry had to come back and walk me down the aisle because I wanted my brother to have the honor of doing that. 

"You look so beautiful Liz," 

"thank you Harry," He nodded and we continued walking.

"I wanna thank you for being there for me Harry," He looked at before replying,

"It's my job, you are my sister," I smiled and held on closer to Harry. Once we got to Draco then Harry let go of me. He kissed me on the cheek and walked to stand near Draco. I looked at Draco for the first time and noticed he was crying. 

"You look so beautiful Potter," I laughed,

"Potter?" 

He nodded, "It's the last night that's your name so I decided to call you it one last time," I nodded and then we started saying our vows.

"You may kiss the bride," Draco leaned in and grabbed my face before kissing me passionately. His mother was the one clapping the hardest. She was so happy to be there. 

Suddenly there was noise outside the doors. I pulled my wand out as did Draco and Harry. the doors burst open and Lucius along with a bunch of death eaters stepped in. 

"You didn't invite your father Draco?" My mouth fell open. Harry stepped forward and double tapped his watch which called the aurors. He was head of the department. 

"that's quite rude you know?" 

"leave Lucius," Draco had stepped up to him and stood his ground. Narcissa tried to stop him but he just shoved her aside. I was preparing for the worst as I stood there. Suddenly someone fired a spell at Harry and he missed it by an inch. 

I ducked and started casting protection charms around everyone. I stood and was met with Lucius before he screamed the unforgivable curse. I was hit with a mix of 'crucio' and 'stupify'. I fell to the ground and couldn't breathe. 

The aurors arrived soon and took the deatheaters down and I was taken to St.Mungos. The last thing I remember was being carried. 

"I've got her boss,"