Chapter1

Standing outside the giant castle I had to keep reminding myself why I decided to leave Beaxbaton's. Harry and I hadn't seen eachother in four years, not since he started here. I missed my brother, the only family we have is eachother. 

Walking in I got quite the amount of stares. They acted as if they have never seen a new student. Harry has no clue of me arriving, I thought it would be fun to surprise him. I was shown the headmasters office, Professor Dumbledore. 

The outside of his office had a gargoyle and the walls were all stone. The door soon opened quite loudly as it scraped against the stone floor. Walking in I could hear the taps of my feet until I was standing right infront of a very old looking man. 

"You must be Miss potter," He said as he turned to face me.

"Yes sir," He nodded and stuck his hand out for me to shake. I found it quite weird but did so anyway. He smiled and turned back around and opened a drawer to his left. He looked very unfit to be a headmaster, but I had no say so i kept quiet.

"This would be your school schedule, I assume Mr Potter is aware of your arrival?" I shook my head. He smiled and slightly laughed before standing up. 

"Well then, lets get you to the other professors office as we need to figure out what house you reside in," I was confused on what he meant by what house, I was pretty sure all students lived in one place. 

"What do you mean by house sir?" He let out a small chuckle and we started walking as he talked. 

"A house is what each student is placed in their first year at hogwarts, there are 4 houses, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff," He stopped and looked up at a painting of four individuals, each having a different color uniform on. 

"Each student is placed in a house depending on their characteristics the sorting hat sees in them, each house also has a professor to overlook it and a color they wear on their uniforms at all time," We arrived at a door and he opened it. 

Four other professors stood and looked at us as we walked in. Dumbledore sat on a chair as I stood near the door, just waiting for my moment to be allowed to leave.

"I'm McGonagall, Nice to meet you young lady," I shook her hand and everyone just looked at us. 

"This is the sorting hat, we need to do this quickly as we have to continue stuff for the tournament, so hurry now and sit." I took a seat on a nearby stool and waited, she sat the hat on my head and I soon heard a voice shout my house. 

"SLYTHERIN," everyone looked slightly shocked and I wondered if something had gone wrong. 

"That's strange, I thought she would be with Harry, I'll call down a student to show her the slytherin dorms," Dumbledore soon left and returned with a tall boy. 

He had blonde hair, not blonde enough to blind you but blonde enough to not be considered dirty blonde. His robes looked quite nice, he had a green uniform under it. 

"Draco please escort Miss Potter to the slytherin dorms," 

"Yes sir." was all that he said before we started walking. He looked quite nice and like he could be a good person. 

"I didnt know there was another Potter, how old are you?" He sounded disgusted when he said Potter, now I was curious what trouble my brother had caused with him. 

"Fourteen, same age as Harry," He scoffed and we kept walking as he hummed a song. 

"Well lets just hope you arent near as bloody annoying as he is," I laughed at that and I recieved a glare in return. It was quiet until we got to the dorms and then he said his goodbyes and left.

I was standing infront of my dorm room when I heard laughing coming from inside.

I walked in and saw a girl with short black hair and another girl with long blonde hair, both looked at me weirdly before walking to me. 

"I'm Pansy Parkinson, and this is Destiny Malfoy," said the girl with short black hair who I now know as Pansy, she seemed quite nice and fun. 

"I'm Eliza Potter, and before you say anything, yes I am Harry's sister," They looked at eachother and giggled. I was confused before they said something. 

"How in the world did a Potter end up in slytherin?" Destiny said. I seriously shrugged not knowing the difference between Slytherin and Gryffindor. 

"Well we can show you around, you'll love it here as long as you arent as annoying as your brother."

Harry what in the world did you do for everyone to have it out for you?