11.

Previously....

Psy : is it you hyunjin (shouts)

Hj : yes dad *says in a low voice*

psy : you *slaps* what kind of a brother are you... who's taking away the happiness of his sister.
______

Rj : he's always been like this dad. he never listens to me - or even cares about me. i think he don't think of me as a part of his family.

Hj : i think i did wrong for not telling you about all this, i thought i can handle everything on my own. but like I've to explained everything to you and noona.

Hj : all these things i did is for noona...

Rj : huh - liar *low voice*

Hj : there's someone else who also love han.

Rj : we know that, it's with whom han run away....you've seen him.

Hj : not that one - there's someone else - and I'm stopping him to reach han before us not you noona.

Psy: who is that person.

Hj : Cb bring that man.

Rj : wait..this man works for me. he loves han. *in disbelief*.

Hj : not him if you remember...when han ran away, after some days he introduce you to his friend and made him recruit your gang...a guy named lay. (ref. Ch - 4)

Rj : lay...ah yes he did.

Hj : his main motive is to get han through your means and mans and also to get all the information we got about han.

Rj : how can we believe in you.

Hj : here i guess you don't trust your little brother's word and you can ask this person *the man cb's holding*

Man : it's true-don't do anything to me i didn't mean to betray you ma'am.

Rj : you piece of shit *slaps him* how dare you to betray me.

Hj : don't worry noona Cb will take care of this man.

Psy : I'm sorry son - i slapped you. and also doubted on your loyalty. Ryujin say sorry to him right now.

Rj : I'm sorry

Hj : its okay..
stop thinking yourself as the most superior here..cuz in the end you're the one who failed. *about to leave*

Rj : wait.. You still didn't said where han is ??

Hj : cuz i still haven't reached to him yet..

Rj : and what about that lay guy. Its been weeks i didn't saw him..

Hj : i already took care of him- and i guess he won't come back.

Rj : but still i wanna know.

Hj : he's in xxx hospital in xxx room.
*rj left*

Hj walked towards the lady -

Lady : *shivers * I'm sorry they threatend of killing me

Hj : i think i said the same thing to you... never mind now you can stay at your place. (The lady left)..

Hj : uncle - you're really good at your work.

TOP : I'm loyal towards my work.

Hj : you alreday proved it by not thinking even once about your son's life and making it a complete mess.. you just want to show your loyalty.

this loyalty of yours is not gonna retreat with any good or something. Han didn't liked the work you do from the very first and even after knowing this - he'll just keep going away from you. it's just gonna bring a bad luck to you and your son. Try thinking about it. (leaves)
______________________________________