Untitled Part 1

Hi there wattpad readers/addicts :) Want to know how to download/ read offline your favorite story? Its just so easy. Just follow the steps.

1. First and foremost you must DOWNLOAD the Wattpad App on your phone.(Google Play, Play Store or even on your Pc you can download it) How? just go to Google and search the Wattpad.apk free download and start downloading it, when youre done copy it on your phone and start installing it and follow the second step. Anyway you need the wattpad app so you can able read the story just like Ebook readers.

2. Second step is you need at least mobile internet/wifi, don't worry you'll never need it when you just continuing reading this.

Ok why you need wifi/mobile internet? So you can able search the story you want to read. After searching the story you want to read put it on your library or list on your wattpad acc. Oh btw Login first using your wattpad acc.

3. Last is, after putting it on your Library you can now enjoy reading it even you're offline or don't have any wifi connection or mobile internet :) :) :) Add lots of Wattpad story on your Library so you can enjoy reading them all even when you're offline or out of connection.

That's all thank you hope this will help you.

Love lots <3,

Den

Feel free to message me if you want to ask I'm always on :)