Falling

Zygarde starred at them, it's eyes glowing in a white, bright light and yelled, hurting everyone's ears.

Ash turned around and ran in the opposite way into the forest, Talonflame following with Clemont and Bonnie still riding on its back.

The ground beneath them started to rise up and the soil beneath them crumbled as the ground rose, the ground under them seemed to rise from magic and create a maze of rising rocks. Trees fell, the roots flying up in the air as they shot out of the ground and fell on their side. The rocks were all thin and wide, shooting up from the ground and barely missing Ash and Serena. Talonflame flew up into the air and avoided the rocks, but Ash was stuck on the ground, dodging the flying and rising rocks coming from beneath and above him.

Zygarde followed, slithering past the rock forms he created and headed towards Ash. They could hear Yveltal screeching as it tried to escape the trap of boulders it was buried in.

Ash jumped up to dodge a boulder that fell next to him. He turned around and landed on his back, sending pain through his spine as the glass dug deeper into his back. Serena landed on his chest, her legs wrapped around his. Another boulder fell from the sky and Ash grabbed Serena and threw her under him. He hugged her as the rock fell towards them.

There was a loud explosion and Ash felt small pebbles fall onto him. He looked up and saw that Hawlucha and Pikachu was next to him. Pikachu's tail was grey and shined from the sun. He used Iron Tail on the boulder. Ash smiled and then looked back down. His smile disappeared and instead he blushed. Serena was right in front of him. Their faces only inches apart and Serena's hat hitting The rim of Ash's hat. Serena blushed a deep pink as they starred into each others eyes.

Ash jumped off of her and stood up in front of her. "Sorry about that." He held out his hand.

Serena took it and Ash pulled her up. Ash pulled too hard and Serena fell onto Ash, the same scene as when they met.

Serena pulled back and looked at him. "He looks handsome." She blushed as she thought of it.

But then Serena saw the Z shaped Pokèmon come out from behind the rocks, as it slithered towards them.

"Ash!" Serena pointed behind his shoulder and Ash looked behind him.

"Come on we got to go." Ash took out a pokeball and press the button. Hawlucha, who was next to Pikachu, disappeared and returned it into its pokeball. Ash grabbed Serena's hand and dragged her along, Pikachu following.

Serena struggled to keep up, the pain still sending throughout her body as her feet landed on the ground each time. She felt sore and exhausted, but she ran the fastest she could to get away from the rocky terrain.

Ash saw Talonflame in front of him, he must of landed outside of the rocks to wait for them. Clemont and Bonnie were still on the back of Talonflame with worried faces.

"Get on hurry!" Clemont yelled as he saw Zygarde getting closer.

Ash lifted Serena up first onto the back of Talonflame and then he jumped on behind her, Pikachu jumping onto his shoulder. Talonflame's wings spread out from its sides and flapped up and down, lifting them up.

Ash noticed he was struggling flying up and apologized, "Sorry Talonflame for the weight."

Talonflame turned its head to look at them and said, "Talon." And then he flapped his wings harder, until they were above the trees. Zygarde was beneath them, his eyes glowing in white. His mouth seems to glow a bright white and then it put up its head and opened its mouth. A purple and dark blue aura came from its mouth and fired at the Talonflame.

Clemont yelled, "Dragon Breath!" and Talonflame flew to the side and the attack missed.

The flying type Pokemon flew away from the Dragon Breath and flew in the opposite direction, the wind muffled against everyone's ears as Talonflame flew away with them on his back.

Clemont smiled and said, "Finally! We made it out of that stinkin hideout!"

Everyone looked at him and laughed.

"Do you think the hideout fell apart?" Bonnie asked.

Then it hit Ash. "Oh my gosh." Ash looked back to the hideout, clouds of dirt being kicked up into the air. "Guys, we left Calem in there!"

Everyone stopped laughing and then looked back as well.

"Talonflame, land here please." Ash looked down at Talonflame.

Talonflame nodded and glided down.

Once he landed everyone jumped off.

"Serena, Bonnie, I want you two to stay here, Clemont i need your Bunnelby to use dig, so we can get back in, can you come with?" Ash turned around to Clemont.

"Sure, anything." Clemont smiled in agreement.

Serena looked at him with worried eyes. "Why can't I come?"

"Because." And Ash boarded Talonflame, Clemont boarding on after him and Talonflame took off.

"Ash!" Serena yelled out as Talonflame flew away. "Agh!" Serena sat down, her legs crisscross and her arms folded over the other.

"Do you really want to go that bad?" Bonnie asked.

Serena looked around and stared back at Bonnie. "Yes, I have to do something I'm trying to figure out how I can get there now."

"Oh, well I'm glad i got this." Bonnie went into her yellow pouch, passing Dedenne and grabbing a small pokeball.

Serena stood back up and looked at it. "What's it it?"

"It's Ash's Noivern." Bonnie smiled, as if she did the best thing in the world and she was super proud of herself for it too.

"Bonnie!? Why and how did you get Ash's Noivern?!" Serena took the pokeball out of Bonnie's hand, gently.

"I grabbed it out of his backpack when he was sleeping, you know he snores real loud." Bonnie smiled.

"But why did you get it?" Serena asked.

"I get bored, so I sometimes play with Ash's Pokemon when I can." Bonnie's smile broadened.

Serena laughed and said, "Thanks, Bonnie I got to go now."

"Wait? I'm not going?" Bonnie's smile turned into a frown.

"Sorry Bonnie, but it's too dangerous where I'm are going." Serena out her hand onto Bonnie's blonde hair.

"But I'm 13 now!" Bonnie whined.

"But-" She stopped and thought, "But she still acts like a 10 year old." And the she decided to continue, "your big brother would want you to stay here and I don't want him o get mad at me for bringing you."

Bonnie seemed convinced enough to almost be convince but then her facial turned into to a face that spoke, "Really? I'm supposed to believe that?"

"Just stay here please, I really need to do this on my own." Serena pleaded.

"Alright, but you need to buy me an ice cream cone after this!" Bonnie's frown returned back to the giddy smile she usually wore.

Serena smiled back. "Ok I promise I will." and then she clicked the button on the pokeball. It opened up and Noivern appeared in front of her.

The Noivern seemed happy to see her and started to almost cry as it yelled.

Serena and Bonnie covered their ears from the Supersonic it used when it cried. "Yeah, nice to see you too." Serena smiled.