My Mind Is Set On You

After everyone talked about what they've been doing for the past 6 years, they all went to bed. It was great to hear about everyone's adventures and dreams come true. Even though Bonnie doesn't have one yet, she says she's determined to find one. Serena was still up arguing with herself, whether or not she still liked Ash, while Ash was also up but wondered why he felt warm and nervous when he was around Serena.

They both tried to fall asleep but they couldn't stop pondering about their feelings for each other, each one somewhat confused about the way they felt. Eventually they fell asleep thinking of one another.

----------------------------------------------
"Pika, Pikachu!" Pikachu jumped up onto Ash's bed and tried to wake him up, but he never did when he tried to say Pikachu over and over into his ear.

Ash turned around to the other side of the bed and then yelled out in concern, "Serena..."

"Pika?" Pikachu tilted his head and then decided to use Thunder Bolt on him.

"Agh!" Ash jumped up and fell onto the floor. He pulled himself up grabbing the covers and stood up. "Why did you do that?" Ash then turned around and got dressed into his normal outfit. When Ash was all dressed he exited the bedroom, which was quite big it had two master beds and had a bathroom.

When he reached the living room, Bonnie was watching TV recordings of Serena's performances and Clemont and Serena were talking at the kitchen table. They seemed to be talking to each other about something. Then they moved to the back of the house and went outside.

Serena and Clemont wore the same clothes as yesterday and so did Bonnie. Ash went towards the living room to say hi to Bonnie, but then saw Serena on the screen. She wore a white and pink dress with a zigzag design. Her hair was in curls at the bottom of it. She wore a tall white hat that had a pink ribbon on it as well. Her face wore a smile as embers fell from the sky and landing on the ground forming an amazing scene of fire around Serena who was in the middle of the falling embers with her Pokemon. He felt something again. His felt heart started to beat faster. He felt like tearing his hair out. 'Why do I feel this way!?' He yelled at himself in his head, confused as ever.

"Hey Ash! You're late you know!" Bonnie was turned around on the couch looking at him. "Serena is about to show us one of her performances!" Bonnie jumped off the couch and grabbed Ash's hand and pulled him to the back door which led them to the backyard.

It was an open field with some flowers coving the grass. A few trees were covering the sides of the walls to the house while the porch looked clean and had a couple chairs that were white scattered across it.

Ash imagined what Serena would do and then he daydreamed about her performance and how she would look.

He saw Clemont sitting on one of the white chairs already.

"Come on, sit down!" Clemont yelled waving his hand up in the air.

Ash walked over and took a seat, while Bonnie decided to sit on his lap. He looked out onto the field, but no one was their. But then he heard a door open and close from the side of the house. He turned around and saw Serena in dark red dress, with a little bit of black and white hidden in the pattern that you couldn't decipher. She wore leggings that had diamonds cut into them to create another pattern that looked like the dress. Her hat was black with a red ribbon that was made out of silk and was tied into a bow on the left side of the hat.

Ash sat there and watched Serena walk out in front of them. She threw out 3 pokeballs and a Delphox, Pangoro, and a Sylveon came out onto to stage. The Pokemon paused for a moment, and looked at Ash, Clemont and Bonnie. They seemed to be frozen, but then the ran up to each one of them and started to look at everyone an saw how much they've all changed.