Chapter 3: The Misunderstanding

Once we were back in the Land of the Living as Emily looks at the moon.

Emily: I spent so long in the darkness... I'd almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is.

A butterfly flies by us as Emily lets us a chuckle. She then dances around the forest until she tripped. I went over and helped her up.

"You, okay?"

Emily: I'm fine.

I grabbed her leg that was stuck and reconnect it to her body and I sit her down.

"Give me a few minutes. I need to prepare my family for the big news. I'll go ahead and you will wait here until I come and get you."

Emily: Perfect.

"I won't be long."

Emily: Okay.

I ran off as I made my way towards the town. I made it home and I knew my family will be in here. Once I arrived at the door, I started to bang on it rapidly.

"Come on, dad! Open up! This your house!"

3rd POV:

Emily was sitting down waiting for Y/N.

Maggot: This is the voice of your conscience. Listen to what I say. I have a bad feeling about that boy. You know he is no-

Emily hit her head and the maggot went into the snow.

Emily: Go chew someone else's ear for a while. Y/N has gone to see his family, just like he said.

Maggot: If I hadn't just been sitting in it, I would say you had lost your mind!

Emily: I'm sure he has a perfectly good reason for taking so long.

Maggot: I'm sure he does. Why don't you go ask him?

Emily: All right, I will.

Maggot: After all, he couldn't get far with those cold feet.

In Y/N's house Y/N's family was talking with Victor and Victoria.

Victor: I found nothing.

Victoria: Where could he gone?

F/N: I don't-

Suddenly they hear banging on the door.

S/N: I'm coming!

She got up and went to the door as the door continued to get banged on. She opens it and she went wide eyed.

S/N: Y/N!

Y/N: S/N, I-

She then slaps Y/N.

S/N: Where have you've been!? We've been worried sick!

Y/N: It's a long story. Let me inside.

S/N let him in and Y/N runs to the others.

Y/N POV:

S/N: Dad! I found him!

F/N: Y/N!

We both hug.

F/N: Where have you been? You're freezing cold.

Victor: Y/N!

I look and see my childhood friend Victor.

"Hey, Victor."

Victoria: Y/N? I'm so happy to see you.

I then see Victoria.

"I ran five miles to get here... I'm tired. I had to get away from her."