Chapter 224

"What the f*ck? Is he Megan Castello's brother?"

"F*ck, run!"

The con men panicked; they ran past the crowd and disappeared in an instant.

Darryl could not help but burst into laughter.

"Hello, Younger Brother? Why are you not talking? What's up?" Megan asked.

There was nothing left to say as the two men were already gone.

Darryl laughed again. "Nevermind."

He ended the call without any explanation.

Megan stomped her foot in anger on the other side of the call.

'What the hell was wrong with Darryl Darby? Why did he call at such a late hour and disregarded me right after that?'

'Weirdo!'

The crowd near the Donghai Television building had also dispersed.

"Thank you so much." Dora walked toward Darryl and bowed to him in gratitude,

She was grateful that he had appeard in time, or she would not know that two men were out to con her.

Darryl smiled and replied casually "You're welcome. It was nothing."

He looked at Dora as he talked. She looked beautiful and pure.

Dora was a little shy when she said "I'm still very thankful. I should treat you to dinner, but I have something urgent that I have to do; I have to drive my boss. So perhaps next time. May I add you as a contact on WeChat?"

Dora lowered her head as she talked; she looked reserverd and shy.

'This young lady is adorable.' Darryl chuckled discreetly.

Darryl did not refuse her request. He walked to the street to get a taxi after he exchanged contacts with Dora.

There were not many people on the streets as it was already past 10pm. Darryl had just hailed a cab when he heard some footsteps behind him.

He turned instinctively, but a gunny sack immediately covered his head!

Sh*t!

'What the hell is happening?'

Darryl cursed. He wanted to struggle free when a blow struck the back of his head.

Darryl felt his head buzzed before his vision turned black, and he passed out.

He had no idea how long he was unconscious; it felt like a long dream.

Darryl had a headache when he regained consciousness.

When he opened his eyes, he realized that he was tied up.

He was in a luxurious office with simple furniture; a desk, a couch, and an expensive-looking chandelier on the ceiling.

He looked around and fixed his gaze at the couch.

A beautiful and attractive woman sat there.

She was Abby Guy, Brandon Guy's sister.

'Is she the one who caught me?'

Darryl had to admit that Abby was magnificent. He remembered that she was the center of attention at Jackson Tim's wedding. Darryl also noticed that she looked even more charming then.

Her sleeveless crop top and pencil skirt really complimented her curvy figure.

Abby looked indescribably elegant and attractive as she sat on the couch cross-legged and swirled a glass of wine.

When she noticed that Darryl was staring at her, Abby smiled and got up from the couch to approach Darryl.

Darryl gulped as her slender waist and long legs were exceptionally near to him.

Abby extended her delicate hands and slapped Darryl's face a few times.

"I'm gonna slap you if you look at me like that again."

F*ck! Darryl sighed. "Miss Guy, you're a little unreasonable. Did you forget that I rescued you when you fainted because of the eight-diagram mirror at the wedding? Why did you tie me up?"