Chapter 1: The Unfortunate death of Annette Williams

June 14th,

It was an especially warm day, so the family was having a barbecue.

As soon as she walked in the Door of Her Parents' house, She remembered how much she loved it. The Williams were very much a well-off family, and that included Annette. She'd lived in this house nearly all of her life until she moved out. And when she moved out, she wasn't nearly as rich now.

"Hello?" She said, peeking in the door. She walked into the hallway, the sound of her low heels hitting against the marble tiles echoed throughout. She walked into the kitchen, seeing the countertops filled with sides and cutlery, nearly ready to be brought out. She was convinced that everyone was outside and went towards the back double doors.

"Hello everyone!" She says, stretching her arms out wide. She was wearing a Jean jacket over a short black dress. She also was wearing a yellow hat that any Pumpkin spice latte girl would cry for.

"Hey girl!" Brianna, her older sister, says, turning herself around on the picnic bench, over looking the large garden. Brianna was very similar to Annette. Exactly same hair colour, blond, but Annette had fring Bangs. But Brianna was more successful in the dating field. She got proposed by her 'Prince' a few months back.

"Hello, Honey," Her Dad says, coming to give her a hug before returning to the barbecue.

"Where's Mom?" Annette says, sitting down at the bench.

"In the Bathroom," Brianna says, checking her watch. "She should be out soon."

So the sisters got to talking, about probably everything known to man.

"How's Mark?" Annette says.

"He's good, He's off on a business trip. Gotta make the Mullah, " Brianna says in her normal way. "Any luck in your regards?"

"Nope," Annette replies says looking into the distance. "Still Single."

"Oh damn," Brianna says, taking a sip on her drink.

A little bit later, Mom came out with a few sides in her hands.

"Oh, Hi dear!" She says, slightly in shock.

"Hey, Mom," She says, coming over and giving her a hug.

"So how's life?" Her mom asks, laying down the sides and the cutlery.

"Eh, it's alright," She answers.

After a few minutes later, all the cooking was done. The table was set with all the delights of a summer barbecue. Some juicy ribs covered in  barbecue sauce, burgers with plenty of toppings, some chicken wings, and too many hot dogs.

And as soon as everyone had sat down, they began to chow down. It was delectable.

"Man, I love ribs so much," Annette says, licking her fingers of the delicious barbecue sauce. "I could literally eat them for days."

"Don't you like hot dogs anymore? I still remember how you'd eat them everywhere. Even on the beach, in your swimsuit. You made the boys go crazy. " Her mom says.

"I still like them." Annette says, wiping her mouth. Annette, remember those days, back as a teen. She had the perfect body to get the boys interested. As she got older, that body slowly faded away. She wasn't fat by any means or even chubby. She just had lost a bit of the figure. Her bloated stomach did not help.

"I bet you $500 that you could eat all those hotdogs," Brianna offers. The hotdog pile had remained mainly untouched, except for a few of them.

"Ah, come on, don't be childi..." The Mom said before being interrupted.

"Deal," Annette says, shaking Briannas hand.

Annette moves herself into a more relaxed position, especially for that slightly bloated stomach of hers. She began to chow down on the first hotdog. She chews and swallows at a fast pace, trying to get the massive quantity of hot dogs down as fast as possible. And for a while, She was doing quite well.

That was all until she started to feel a bit full. But $500 is $500. And Annette really needed that money. She wasn't doing the best financially. She began to slow down more, as her parents and sister watched their relative stuffing hotdogs down her throat.

She looked down at herself. She saw her black dress stretching to keep the bloated belly in. She was nearly done. She could feel the bottom of the bowl, but she felt terrible. She felt like she was going to burst. But there was only more.

She stopped to take a few breaths. This was it the final one. She was so close to victory and that sweet $500.

"C'mon, you can do this!" Brianna says with her fists clenched. Then Annette put the final hotdog in her mouth. She slowly chewed. And Swallowed.

Cheers from Brianna rang out as she started to clap. Annette felt awful. She felt terrible. She felt a pain in her middle. An extreme pain. And everything just blacked out...

She fell back onto the floor, dead.