𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿-𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗻.𝗕

Hi guys
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"At night, when the stars light up my room I sit by myself, Talking to the moon, Trying to get to you

"At night, when the stars light up my room I sit by myself, Talking to the moon, Trying to get to you."—Bruno Mars.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
!PART TWO!

I used talking to the moon bc her name is luna, and luna means moon do y'all get it?

ᥫ᭡

you won't be needing tissues, I promise

DEVIN BOOKER
12:34 PM.

Devin sat on the grass, in front of Stevie. Everyday he sat here, wishing she'd come back.

"Devin?"he quickly turned to face the voice that called out  for him.

"Mr, and Mrs. Wilson. Shit I'm sorry, I stayed here to long." He spoke, wiping his face before getting up from the grass to stand to be met with Luna's parents.

Mr.Wilson seemed to be taking this hard, him and Luna were very close. She was his bestfriend since birth. On the other hand, Mrs. Wilson seemed to be ok.

she wore glasses that were darkly shaded, a black dress with heels to match. "Hello, Devin. Do you guys mind if I talk to my daughter alone for a second?" She asked, as her voice cracked. Devins heart broke when he saw tears ran down her face.

"Uh, Yeah." He spoke, nodding his head. Quickly looking down at Lunas grave before walking away.

"How you holding up,son?" Mr.Wilson asked, placing his hand on top of Devins shoulder as they walked over to his car.

"Uh.." Devin spoke, rubbing the back of his head

"Be honest. I've had enough of my wife's lies about being ok. I need to know that it is ok to cry about this." He spoke, biting his lip to stop the tears.