Extra Story: The Female Inherits Her Father's Business Mariko (Part 1)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 61 Extra Story: The Female Inherits Her Father's Business Mariko (Part 1)

    Shi Mu had just returned home from get out of class, and as soon as he got home, a familiar voice sounded.

    "Hmm~ Mu Musang~ What are we eating today~"

    The little girl (?) who is about seven years old is wearing a miniature version of Hisoka's clothes, and her face is painted with the same makeup as her father, with teardrops and stars. The makeup is exactly the same as that of Hisoka, the hair stands up wantonly, the voice has a childish voice, and the sweet and greasy tone is exactly the same as her father.

    The corner of Shi Mu's mouth twitched, and every time he saw his daughter's perverted appearance, he was speechless for a while.

    Although I got a daughter as I wished in this life, why is this daughter completely different from what I imagined? !

    The girl’s name is Yuanyuan, round and round, and adults call her Xiaoyuanzi. She was very obedient when she was a child, but I don’t know when it started, Xiaoyuanzi grew more and more crooked.

    If it's a female man, Shi Mu thinks it's okay, why is she completely developing towards Sisona! Is he not teaching well? Not right! Although the babies in previous lives were a bit strange, they grew up in a normal direction anyway!

    So all of this is Hisoka's fault, right? ! !

    Shi Mumao sighed, even if he knew it was Hisoka's fault, so what, he was still reluctant to punish that guy.

    "Want to eat? Take off your makeup first, or you'll just eat steamed buns today."

    "I don't want it!" Xiao Yuanzi was very unconvinced, pointing to his father who was sitting on the sofa playing poker and shouted: "Why? My father didn’t even take off his makeup, so I’m going to take it off! It’s not fair!”

    Hisoka: Madoka~ Don’t draw the flames of war to me!

    Shi Mu raised his eyebrows, very ruthless: "Are you telling me to be fair?"

    Xiaoyuanzi was most afraid that Shi Mu's face would be cold, and the yelling just now seemed to use up all her courage, she shrank her neck in fear, and choked her breasts. Said childishly, "Anyway, I won't unload it!"

    Shi Mu nodded, "You have great courage."

    After finishing speaking, he took two steamed buns from the kitchen and put them in Xiaoyuanzi's arms, then pushed her out mercilessly, and said, "Eat slowly, there is still enough."

    Xiaoyuanzi looked at her hands Looking at the steamed buns in the bag, Shi Mu's round eyes widened, as if she couldn't believe that Mu Mu actually let her eat the steamed buns.

    The child's mouth was flattened, and he refused to admit his mistakes no matter how stubborn he was. He turned his head and ran away without a trace. When he ran to the corner, the child squatted down aggrieved, gnawed on the steamed buns and sobbed in a low voice: "Smelly!" Mu Mu, don't even bring me a hot steamed bun."

    Hisoka looked through the window, and sure enough, he saw the huddled little bun, and said, "Tsk tsk~ I'm so cowardly~"

    Shi Mu went to him and looked at it too Looking out of the window, he said with a blank expression, "Counseling? Then you can go and accompany her."

    Hisoka: "..."

    After Xiao Yuanzi, another Hisoka who got a steamed bun was shut out. The daughter is better, he has four steamed buns.