Extra Story: The Adventures of Xiaotuanzi (1)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 12 Extra Story: The Adventures of Xiaotuanzi

    After Haizaki Shogo and Shi Mu became adults, they couldn't wait to get married and get a certificate. Huizaki, who had been holding back for a long time, was finally able to do things other than kissing and hugging.

    Shi Mu was a little worried at first, but a few years later, after successfully giving birth to the baby, he finally put his heart into his stomach.

    In a blink of an eye, four years later, the baby went to kindergarten. In one week, Shimu picks up the baby on Monday, Wednesday, and Shogo Huizaki picks up the baby on the second and fourth day, and on the remaining Fridays, Huizaki's mother picks up the baby. On this day, the two go to the world of two.

    Today is Friday.

    Baby Huizaki sat obediently on the stool at the door, waiting for grandma to pick him up.

    But when he saw a familiar person not far away, his round eyes lit up immediately: "Teacher, the baby's daddy is here to pick up the baby, and the baby is leaving first!" The teacher ran away before the teacher could react, and couldn't help being surprised: "Eh

    ? Whose child is this? Is it from our school?"

    Shogo Huizaki had just had a fight with the person who laughed at him, and at this moment he was very angry.

    Do those guys think that if I lose to Kise Ryota in the basketball game, I will be devastated? !

    "Papa~"

    Heh, in the end, I was beaten so badly that even my mother didn't recognize her.

    "Papa~!"

    As soon as Haizaki raised his leg, he felt that the weight of his leg was not right. When he lowered his head, he saw a gray-haired child with a watermelon head hugging his leg.

    "Hey, let go of the kid!" Haizaki's eyes were fierce, and every time the kid saw his expression, he would run away crying.

    However, there are exceptions to everything.

    For example, the gray-haired kid in front of him, seeing his ferocious expression, not only didn't cry and run away to call his mother, but smiled very happily, showing two neat rows of small teeth, and stretched out his hands to hug him. "Papa hug~ (▽)"

    "Papa?" Haizaki frowned, bent over and stared at him: "Child, you mistook me, I'm not your father!"

    After speaking, he pushed the child aside, raised his legs and was about to leave.

    As soon as the baby saw that the other party was gone, he became anxious immediately, and hurriedly chased after him with two short legs, "Papa, papa is waiting for the baby!"

    Hui Qi didn't care about it at all, and continued to walk forward.

    "Ah!"

    The sound of falling came from behind, Haizaki stopped, clicked his tongue, turned around impatiently, looked at the four-year-old child who got up and patted his clothes and pants, walked over and picked them up.

    "Papa?" The baby writhed uncomfortably as he was held by the collar.

    Haizaki: "Don't move!"

    "But it's uncomfortable... qaq"

    "Trouble!" Haizaki changed the action of carrying him to clamping him.