Snowsin Forest

I got the nickname from my brother because he could never pronounce Chara correctly and kept on saying Char-a. But he also imagined that Chara is an arsonist, which I liked as I wanted to show Chara as more emo or badass. I finally got a chance for Frisk to flirt, even though I know Papyrus date's coming up soon.

Chara's POV

"Snowdin Forest. Now, if we walk further, Sansy will show up..."
I feel jealous of that bone guy for once! He gets a nickname an-
"You want a nickname too?"
"Um...I guess?"
"What can I do for you? Sansy was from a drunk bunny. Also, what nickname can I give you? Chary? Char...do you do arson?"
"Uh...HECK YEAH. Who doesn't? Dad got so mad at me once when I almost burned his entire garden and caught me smoking."
"You smoke, too? Where do you get cigarettes from?"
"Oh, the shop in Snowdin. Mom used to go there and didn't know what cigarettes were for, so she just gave me an entire pack."
"Oh, I know the best nickname for you--char a."
"Fri-isk! I haven't had a cigarette in two months!"
"But you said you wanted a nickname. If you can't do this, I'll keep calling you furry."
"Look, now we gotta focus on Sans--"

human.
Oh, look, sans coming in for dramatic effect.
Eh, I don't care about explaining, Frisk. I'm too lazy. But as for you, you little furry--
"Sansy, already taken." I point to Frisk, who usually is cheerful, but is now frozen in fear.
"Frisk?"
You're gonna have a baaaaaad time. One Gaster Blaster points directly at my head. I brace for impact and...
"Sans, STOP!" The Gaster Blasters pause in surprise. Frisk jumps right in front of me.
But that kid possessed you! They possessed you and then erased the world.
"Sans, you know better. Don't you remember the timeline from before? Chara is run by code and is forced to be evil. And they're going to do a pacifist timeline, then break the reset button so we can all have a happy ending. And I-well I-i-"
I knew what they were going to say through the thought reading. Frisk turned to me, and I could only make out three words: I lo-
I get it, kid. You and that demon make a good couple.
"Um, we're not a"
Go on ahead, fight my brother Paps. Do everything right. Because...... I ' L L B E  W A T C H I N G.

THIS HAPPENS EVEN WITH MY THOUGHTS?! WHY CAN NEITHER OF US CONFESS WITHOUT BEING INTERRUPTED GOD DAMN IT!

Sans teleports away and we continue, Papyrus laying out his goofy traps that never work.
After I finish all the puzzles, I lay on a big rock made of...snow?
"Chara?"
"Yeah?"
"Listen, I gotta do something real quick. I'll be back."
"Okay. Wait, what are you--"
Frisk is already gone. Great. Desertion? Maybe. Well, maybe Frisk realizes every time I try to do something I get interrupted. Maybe it is a sign. Maybe--
"I'm back!"
"What did you get?"
"I have a surprise for you!"
"What?"
Frisk pulled out a chocolate bar, milk chocolate with hazelnut and everything. My favorite brand. I only got these once a week from Mom if I was good, and if I was super well-behaved, a spider donut at the bake sale, too.
"How did you..."
"I went to the shopkeeper to see if they remembered you. They did, and gave me this for free!"
"Thank you so much! How did you know I liked chocolate so much?"
"When you possessed me, you went straight to the fridge and said no chocolate. And I don't like chocolate, it sucks."
"Why do you hate chocolate so much?"
As soon as I said that, I realize that it was all a trap.
"Because it's not as sweet as YOU!" Frisk giggled.
"Oh, you Idiot."
"Hey, that's Flowey's lines!"

"Look, we have to go fight Papyrus, an-"
"Papyrus is easy. I have a strategy for you. Flirt."
"Frisk, what type of strategy is THAT?!"
"Look, I'll show you. It'll work, trust me. Then I'll have to go on a date with-"
"Frisky Frisk, I am  NOT letting you flirt with a literal skeleton version of Goofy!"
"Nah, He'll reject me later. Is my Char-a jealous???????"
"No!"
"JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUSSSSSSS!"
"Can we just go?
"Human! You shall not pass! Nyeh-heh-heh!"
"Hey...what's cooking, good looking?"
"F-f-flirting? No, it can't be!
"So...I hear you're a skeleton, so can I tickle your naughty bone?"
 "NoOOoOo!"
During the Papyrus date, I see one thing. "DATING ST-OVER?"
True to their word, Frisk got rejected by Papyrus on a date after... 2 minutes and 11 seconds.