Nightmare

Frisk's POV

Back at the golden flowers? I saved the game at New Home, I think. "Chara? Chara where are you?" I turned around and saw them. But, they seemed different. "Chara? Are you ok?" Chara pulled out every single weapon: the stick, the glove, the ballet shoes, the toy knife, the frying pan, and the real knife, and dropped them on the floor. But the empty gun... "I don't need those little stupid weapons. In this world," Chara took out the empty gun, now loaded. But you can't load the empty gun, right? the guys at the MTT resort said so. "IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED." as soon as that happened, they bled out her eyes, black liquid everywhere, and one gunshot. It didn't feel like anything, especially because of my determination, but blood started leaking all over me. "YOU THINK YOU STILL HAVE DETERMINATION? DON'T YOU REMEMBER, PARTNER? FLOWEY SUCKED IT ALL IN, RIGHT WITH YOUR SOUL!" as soon as that happened, my soul was absorbed by none other than Flowey. "Chara...but...why?" as I collapsed onto the floor. But before I blacked out, I saw another Chara come in, and as soon as they saw me, screamed "Frisk! Are you...dead?" Chara turned to see another copy of themself. "What...you...I HATE YOU!" Bang. Another gunshot. More of the warm red liquid, and another body dead on the floor.

"Frisk, are you okay? FRISK!" I woke up from the bed, Chara with their concerned ruby-red eyes.
"I'm o-ok, yeah."
"Are you sure? I heard you whimpering all night. It's okay now. I'm here. I'll stay here until you stop crying. Dang, that makes a lot of noise in the night."
"Chara, promise me you won't make the runs genocide and reset over and over and over?" Tears still in my eyes.
"Why would I do that? I already told you, the last run is pacifist. Did you have a nightmare?"
"Y-y-yeah, you had a g-gun and Flowey absorbed my soul, and you became evil--"
"I promise I won't. I'm here, and I will befriend everyone with you. Look, you know on the neutral routes the heart locket in Dad's gift box?"
"Yeah. What about it?"

Chara went to one drawer and pulled a locket out, the shape of a red heart. "I promise I won't be evil. I swear on this locket. Is that good enough?"
"I guess."
"I was trying to tell you something before, but you were asleep already.  I lo-"
Toriel yelled "Children, breakfast! I made waffles and the pie is ready!"
"Oh, goody! I'm starving!" I went down like an MTT-brand rocket.
"WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN EVERY TIME?"