Chapter 4- Bestfriends since Kindergarten

Chapter 4// Bestfriends since kindergarten//

-Picture of Destiney on the side-

Austin's POV-

Ever since I made Journey cry I felt bad for her. I never wanted anything to do with the baby or her because of my college and I couldn't sleep around. I know call me an ass but I'm a guy. But ever since I heared the heart beat of my baby. Mine and Journey's I knew I had to change and I wanted to be in it's life.

I wasn't joking about Kelly. I have never slept with her. I only slept with one of her clones but that was a one night stand. I kissed Journey because I wanted to. I always get those sparks when I see her or touch her. When she touches me, her warm hands leave my body hot.

I don't know if I like her, but I'm drawned to her.

"So is it true?"

"Is what true?"

I look at my friend Brian from the corner of my eye. We are currently sitting in Mr. Thorpe's AP english.

"Are you really going to be in the babies life?" He says rolling up his paper that we picked up on our way to our desk.

"Yeah. Dude, it's so amazing. I thought I was going to loose it all but, I'm not! When I went to the appointment with her, it changed everything." I say.

Just thinking about it makes me smile. Just thinking about how I'll be able to teach my son how to catch a football or keep my daughter away from boys like me.

"How did it change? Last time I checked you said you wanted nothing to do with it or her because it was going to ruin your life." He says chucking the airplane to the back of a girls head.

The girl turns around and glares at Brian. Brian smirks it off and winks at her causing her to go pink. God. I wish Journey was in this class. I want to hold her close to me and watch the baby with her. But she has to be in honors.

"When I heard the heart beat, it changed me. It reminded me that I have something that I have to look foward to then looking foward to sleeping with a chick then leaving her before she wakes." I say.

He stops flirting with the chick and looks my way. He gives me a weird look and just stares at me as if I grew three heads.

"Are you shitting me? How can one little heart beat change what you have been doing for three years!" He says standing up.

By know we got everyone's attention. Kids in the front turned so they can get a glimpse of me and Brian who have been friends since kindergarten fight.

"Mr. Morre and Gibbson! Go to the office immediately! I will not have you disrupt my classroom with your nonsense!" Mr. Thorpe says pointing to the door.

We walk out the classroom and make our way to the principles office. On our way I see Journey helping one of the special needs.

"Hey Journey." I say going over to her and smiling.

"Oh hey!"

She gives me a small smile before getting Ambers attention.

"Well, hello Austin." Amber says giving me her small smile.

I kneel down and give her a small smile. "Hey pumpkin. Are you treating Journey well?"

"Yes. And your baby." She gives me her small giggles before she leaves and goes into her classroom.

Journey looks up at me and I just want to reach out and touch her. I want to keep her close but I can't. Because I know she doesn't like my player ways.

"Why are you out of class?" She says rubbing her small bump.

I look down and smile sheeply. "I kinda got in a fight with Brian about you."

She chuckles. "Aw, I'm sorry."

She gives me a small kiss on the cheeks and her warm touch stays as she pulls away.

She leaves me starstruck as she walks back into the classroom. I start walking down the hallway passing Brian and the chick he was flirting with making out on a locker.

Typical Brian. Always making out in the hallway. I see Journey's friend Destiney in the corner of my eye by her locker.

"Hey," I say, " Are you going with her to her next appointment?" I grab the top of her locker.

"I was planning on it. Why?" She says shutting it.

"Well, I wanted to make her something for her and the baby." I say looking down embarrassed.

She looks at me shocked! Why is everyone making a big deal about this? Is it weird that I want to be in my childs life!

"Are you serious?" She says popping her gum.

I nod my head and look down. I feel embarresed knowing that she may make fun of me.

"I'll go with her. I'll just say that you had to help your mom with something." She says giving me a smile.

"Thanks Destiney. I really appreciate it." I say.

She gives me a look but brushes it off. "And Austin, if you break her her heart, I will never forgive you." She says then walking off.

First I get starstruck by Journey, then I get threatened by her bestfriend! What know? Am I going to get from the principle? That they cought me having sex in the bathroom last year?

Okay, this is short but there is a reason. I have to go to my concert choir performance. I will see if I can update later! Share this story with others and comment and vote.

Edited 1-2-16