Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A/N Hey!Hope yous like this chapter.Please vote and comment!

Ellie's POV

"One way or another I'm gonna find ya

I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha

One way or another I'm gonna win ya

I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha

One way or another I'm gonna see ya

I'm gonna meetcha, meetcha, meetcha, meetcha

One day, maybe next week

I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha

I will drive past your house

And if the lights are all down

I'll see who's around

LET'S GO

One way or another I'm gonna find ya

I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha

One way or another I'm gonna win ya

I'll getcha, I'll getcha

One way or another I'm gonna see ya

I'm gonna meetcha, meetcha, meetcha, meetcha

One day, maybe next week

I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha, I'll meetcha

And if the lights are all out

I'll follow your bus downtown

See who's hanging out

(One, two, three, four)

Na, na, na, na, na, na

I wanna hold you, wanna hold you tight

Yeah, teenage kicks right through the night

C'mon"

"TURN THAT DISGUISTING MUSIC OFF!"I yelled at the top of my voice tring to make sure Jessie could hear me.

"Your just jealous that they can sing and you can't!" She said turning down the music.

"No, I'm just trying to make up an excuse for to not be able to go to that birthday party of yours, and I can't think with that music - any music - but expecially One Direction." I said, trying to go back to just me and my thoughts. But of course jessie interupts me.

"I knowwwwwwww! Seeing One Direction is like seeing rain in the desert.Thank you so much for agreeing to came with me, cause if you didn't mum would most likely make me go with Kirsty!"Jessie said.

" Mmmmm I think you misunderstood me. I said that I was trying to get out of it. And anyway, whats wrong with Kirsty? She's my friend."

"I know, I know. But, you know, she's forever complaining about the music being too loud and she always wants to stand as far away as possible from the stage, so you can barely hear the music! You remember the time we went to see Jessie J down in London and Kirsty's mum would only let her go if she was with a responsible friend, and we agreed to go with her..." Jessie said, looking at me as if she wanted me to finish the story.

"Oh yeah, and we had to let everyone go in front of us, and it was just horrible. We couldn't see Jessie J or even hear her. Ok, maybe you are better off with me going, but don't expect me to listen to that horrid music." I said.

"Yay thank you so much!" She said giving me a big, big hug. "Ooh sorry I forgot that you're too old for hugs." She said backing away from me.

But I stopped her and made her hug me again. "I'm only 18 Jess, and plus, no one is ever too old for hugs."

"Harry's only 19, and he hugs lots of people!"

"Harry's your favourite isn't he?" I asked her.

"Yes and I can't wait till I actually see him live! Can you believe it? Because I can't!" She squealed.

"Why are you so excited?, It's only One Direction." I said, rolling my eyes.