fifteen

Tayla's POV: I wake up and check my phone, the time is 9am. I roll over and see chris still sleeping peacefully. I sigh as i put my hands over my eyes not wanting to be awake right now. After five minutes of lying in bed i decide to get up and head downstairs, where i see Nic sitting on the couch. "morning" i say heading into the kitchen, grabbing some cereal and then the milk out of the fridge, as well as a bowl and spoon. "morning tay how did you sleep?" Nic asks. "eh could've slept better but" i respond, taking my bowl of cereal in the living room on the couch so i can sit by Nic. "Okay so i have to tell you something" Nic says to me. What could it be? Is it good or bad? God, now i'm scared.

Nic's POV: "Okay so i have to tell you something" i say to Tayla. Tayla knows that we've been searching for a manager and so we finally found one, but the location of this manager may not be good news to her. here goes nothing. "So, you know how we've been looking for a manager right?" I stop and see Tayla nod her head in response. "Well, we finally found one but, they live in LA so we will be going there and we leave tomorrow for a week"

Tayla's POV: "Well, we finally found one but, they live in LA so we will be going there and we leave tomorrow for a week" Great. I mean i could always go to LA with them, right? "Oh my gosh! Will i be able to come to LA with you guys?" i ask Nic. "Well since this is our first time meeting them, it will probably be best to just wait until the next time we go" I could tell he was trying to be as nice as possible. "I get that, what time are you guys leaving tomorrow?" I ask. I take a bite of cereal and Nic answers, "I don't even know if i'm being honest" I laugh. "That's always good nic, great job" i say sarcastically. "Fuck off" Nic says. We both laugh and then we hear someone come downstairs, i turn my head and then see Chris walk into the kitchen, then after him was Matt. "Morning fuckers"

Chris POV: "Morning fuckers" Tayla says. I yawn. "I don't even know how i'm up this early" i say grabbing cereal, a bowl, milk, and a spoon. I make my bowl of cereal and see Matt go sit on the couch so i follow him over there and sit next to Tayla. "Morning" she says to me as she looks at me and smiles. "morning" i say in a tired voice. "What cereal did you get" she asks me and i respond with "cheerios" and tayla looks at me with a weird face. "I hate cheerios. Cinnamon toast crunch will always be the best" i laugh. "FUCKING WEIRDO!" Nic says and she responds with "Fuck off " holding up the middle finger to him.

Tayla's POV: After Chris and I finished eating our cereal we went upstairs into his room. I sit on his bed and then he jumps and lays down next to me. "why are you always so hyper" i ask rolling over to face him. He stares at me as my mind wanders. "Nic told me about you guys getting that new manager, going to LA. that's amazing!" I say to him. "Yeah, i don't really wanna go to LA cause there's a lot of people there but i feel like it's good for us to get more opportunities and the manager is prolly going to help us a lot" Chris says. What am i gonna do for a week while they're gone? If i'm being honest i don't have any other friends. "Yeah, Nic said i can come with you guys the next time you go, i don't know what i'm gonna do for a week" Genuinely, i'm gonna be bored out of my mind. "I know i wish you could come this time." Chris says and smiles at me before kissing me gently. I pull away and get off the bed. "Let me help you pack so you don't have to deal with it later" I tell chris.

Next day

Tayla's POV: I wake up and shut off my alarm, then i look at my phone. The time is 5am. I decided to wake up early with the boys so i could say goodbye to them and to take them to the airport. I turn on the lamp and then I roll over and kiss Chris' cheek and after that i gently shake him to wake him up. "Chris?" I say as i continue shaking him. "Wake up Chris" i say louder. After i shake him harder he wakes up groaning trying to hide under the blanket i'm guessing from the light. "we have to get up babe" i say to him.  "let me sleep" Chris says. "get up you have a flight chris" i say, starting to get frustrated. He gets out from under the covers and pulls me closer towards him. He wraps his arms around my body and covers us with the blanket. "Chris we have to go!" I laugh. I take my head out of between his neck and shoulder and give him a kiss. "Let's get up now" i say uncovering us and stepping off of the bed. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair, then i go into Matt's room to make sure he's awake, then Nic's room, then i go back to Chris' room. He gets his suitcase and other things he's bringing on the plane/to the airport. I unplug his charger, grab his phone, his wallet and then i grab my purse, airpods, and everything else i need. We all go downstairs and by now it's 5:45 and we leave at 6:00. "We need to probably eat something before we go" Nic says to Chris and Matt. "good idea" i follow with.
They eat their breakfast and then we get into the car. "You guys are lucky you have me cause i know y'all are too tired to drive" i say as i buckle up. Matt gets in the passenger seat, chris gets in the seat behind Matt and Nic gets in the seat behind me. "can i have aux?" Matt asks me. "Yeah go ahead. Everyone good?" I ask everyone getting a small 'Yup' from everyone. And i start driving to the airport.
Once we arrived at the airport, we unloaded the boys's suitcases and made sure none of them forgot their chargers or anything important. Now the sad part, goodbyes. "i hope you have fun and i'll see you in a week" I say to Matt as i hug him. "Nic, have fun and keep an eye on chris and Matt. PLEASE" I say to Nic as i hug him. I look at chris. "Hi" He says sweetly causing me to smile. "Have fun and be careful LA is crazy." I say to Chris as i hug him. I wrap my arms around his neck and his hands are around my waist. "I'll face-time you, and i'll text you all the time" Chris says into my shoulder. "I'll miss you" I say pulling away from Chris. He pulls me in and kisses me. "Okay you little fucks stop making out let's go Chris" Nic says. "How rude of you to interrupt the sweet moment" Matt says sarcastically. "Okay one thing i'm not gonna miss is that sarcasm Matt." I say to him laughing. I sigh. "Well, i'll see you guys in a week i guess. I don't know what i'm gonna do" I say to the triplets standing in front of me. "Bye Tay love you" The boys say in sync. "Okay what the actual hell that's scary" I say causing the boys to laugh. "I love you guys too! Have fun" I smile at them and then watch them walk into the airport. I walk back to the car and start driving back to the boys house. This is gonna be a long week.

Authors Note: Sooo i'm back :) i kinda forgot wattpad existed, well actually i was using a different account and completely forgot about this one so while i was gone this story went up so many views thank you so much and there is maybe gonna be some drama next chapter. Hope you enjoyed love you guys!!