𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

Authors note: So i know i normally do these at the end but i'm doing one here and at the end. First of all, i'm really sorry i haven't been able to update. I've been sick and this week is my Ohio State Testing week for school so i've been studying, also tons of personal stuff but, i'm glad i get to update now so enjoy<3

Chris's POV: I look back to Tayla and i see a single tear fall down her face. I immediately wanted to get out of the car and hug her, but she seemed mad at everyone. Once we get back to my house, we all go into the living room and decide to talk about today so no one argues and no one is mad. "Okay so Tayla and Nick why were you-" I begin to say, but Nick cuts me off. "Tayla i'm not mad at you! You just can't walk around and ignore your problems!! You cant expect them to magically disappear. You have to talk about them!!" Nick yells. Tayla looks down at the floor. "I don't run away from my problems." She says bluntly. "Tay you kind of do.." Matt says quietly. "Ok fine maybe i do but you guys know i don't like talking about my problems! And i try and try to talk about them but at the end of the day, i can't! I just can't and i don't know why." She wipes her eyes. "Tay we aren't mad. We just want you to be okay and be happy" I say, and i walk over to her and give her a hug. "How about we go to bed and have a good sleep and we will do a fun day tomorrow." Nick says. "Okay" Me, and matt say. "Matt and Chris go ahead i'm gonna talk to Nick for a second". She looks at Nick. "Alright, love you tay" I say to her. "Love you too chris" She hugs matt and i head to my room.
Tayla's POV: I give my last hug to matt and say goodnight then sit on the couch again. "I'm so sorry. I didn't want to yell at you or make you upset with me. I was just mad because you were trying to force my problems out of me." I say to him. I keep my eyes glued to his. "Tay it's fine it's just that, i just want you to be okay. I want you to have fun and not have to cry. I hate seeing you cry" he hugs me. "But will you tell me tomorrow what happened?" Nick asks as he hugs me. I laugh. "Yes. Can i sleep in your room?" I ask him. I'm not sure why, i just don't really want to sleep in Chris's room. "Yeah" he responds. We go to his room and i pass chris's. I open the door. "Hey i'm gonna sleep in Nicks room tonight" I say. He's laying on his stomach with his phone in front of him. "Okay tay love you" He turns to me. I walk over to his bed and hug him as tight as i can. "I love you too chris, goodnight." I look at his phone and see he is on live. Shit, now i'm gonna get hate for saying 'I love you'. I walk out of chris room and give him a soft smile before closing his door. I go to Nicks room and he's already sleeping. He must have been tired. I get in his bed and get under the covers. I forgot that Nick sleeps with a fan and i literally cannot sleep with a fan. It has to be dead silent for me. So, i get up and head to Chris's room. I open the door. "hey sorry, can i sleep in here?" i ask chris. He turns around and smiles at me. "did you decide that i'm your favorite?" he asks. "Shutup" I say as i walk to his bed. He can tell that i'm still kind of upset. I still keep thinking about Sam (Samantha). "Alright guys me and Tay are going to sleep so i'm getting off, bye!" he says to his phone and turns off the live, then turns off his phone. he turns to face me. "what happened today?" he fixes my hair. "can i tell you tomorrow? i'm really tired" i say to him. "yeah. goodnight i love you" he says. He's never said 'I love you' it's always been 'Love you'. he wraps his arms around my waist and i snuggle into his chest. "chris, thank you. thanks for always being there for me." I look up to him. "of course. anything for you" he closes his eyes and eventually we both fall asleep.
☺︎︎The next day☺︎︎
I wake up at around 10:14 to my alarm. I groan. I open my eyes and chris isn't there, where is he? I get up and go to matt's, then nicks room. Still, none of them in their rooms. Maybe they went to get breakfast. I don't care if they're bringing breakfast, i'm starving. I go into the kitchen to make myself cereal but i see the boys. "oh morning guys" i say squinting because of the bright light. "I made toast and eggs" Nick says. "Oh thanks" I sit down and eat my food. "how did you sleep?" matt asks me. his mouth was full of toast. "bro can you ask me that after you swallow your food so i can understand you?" I look up to matt and laugh. He swallows his food then looks at me, "How did you sleep?" he repeats. "oh, great actually" i take another bite of my toast. "what happened to sleeping in my room?" nick asks, while winking at me and chris. Chris and i give nick a confused look. "I have to sleep in dead silence. I forgot you sleep with a fan." I say, then eat my eggs. "What are we doing today?" I ask. Matt, Nick, then Chris put their plates in the sink and i start washing them. "oh my god we should go to sky zone!" Chris and i's faces light up. "OH MY GOD IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO SKY ZONE!" I scream. "You've never been to a sky zone?!" matt asks. "No!! Okay let's go get dressed!" I run to Chris's room and get an outfit.
☺︎︎𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝☺︎︎

"Guys i'm going in the van!" I yell

"Guys i'm going in the van!" I yell. "SHOTGUN!!" Nick screams. "Bro you just bursted my eardrums" I say. Me and Nick get into the car. Chris walks up to my window and knocks as i'm on my phone, he scared me a bit. "Unlock your door!" he says through the window. "no go around!" i say back. "your stuck back here with me." i say to chris. matt gets in and tells us it's gonna be probably a two hour drive. Me and chris groan. "Really?!" i say. "it's fine i really wanna go so" now i'm just talking to myself. About 30 minutes in chris falls asleep on my shoulder. I open instagram and go to my story and post a picture captioning it 'Someone's tired🥱💗 @christophersturniolo' including me in the picture. I post it then 10 minutes later, i fall asleep.

Authors note: So i'm really excited i'm getting to write again! What i'm thinking is, in the next couple chapters (chapters 5,6,7 ) they will flirt a lot more, then in chapter 8 or towards the end of chapter 8, someone will happen. I don't wanna keep y'all waiting to long. I'll try to update as much as i can.
Word count: 1,285