4👑: Be my mate

At the crown prince palace, on one of it's rooms. This room is just next to the crown prince's, Alberu room.

A maid was called in the room. "Bring me some suppressant and call Tasha to come here." Alberu commanded.

"Yes, Your Imperial Highness." The maid bowed as she went out the room.

Alberu laid Cale in the bed and tucked him in, caressed his hair before looking at Deruth and Violan. "How much do you know about alphas and omegas?"

"We know most of it, your highness." Violan answered.

"Do you know about fated pairs?"

Violan's and Deruth's eyes widened as they realized what the crown prince might be implying. "Yes, we know of it your highness..."

Alberu nod as he look back at Cale. "Cale Henituse is my fated pair."

"Your highness...are you going to make Cale your mate?" Deruth asked carefully.

Alberu looked at Deruth as he answered."I would like to." He said as he walk away from Cale and sat at the couch in the room. "Have a sit."

Deruth and Violan followed him and sat across the crown prince.

"Your highness..." Violan called in a worried voice.

"I would like to talk to both of you regarding him being my fated pair." Alberu said as he leaned in the couch.

"Your highness is Cale really your fated pair?" Deruth asked.

"Yes, there is no doubt about it. You can ask Cale himself if you don't believe me."

"That- it's not like we don't believe you, your highness. It's just that...i don't really believe fated pairs exist."

Alberu nod. "True, i myself don't believe it, not until today that is.

Deruth and Violan look at each other. The both of them can't help but be worried at Cale as he was the only omega in their family.

"Is Cale Henituse seeing anyone?"

"No, you're highness. He never has someone like that."

"I see." I'm glad it would be easy to talk to him then. Alberu was thinking of his plans to be Cale's mate as he looked at Deruth and Violan as he said. "For now, you can rest here for tonight. We'll continue our talk for tomorrow when Cale Henituse is ready to talk."

"We understand. Thank you, your highness." Deruth said as he bowed.

"Yeah, a maid is waiting for you outside. She will guide the two of you to your room."

Deruth stopped walking as he look back at Alberu. "Um, but...is it alright for his highness to be alone with Cale? He's in heat after all." Deruth asked in a worried voice.

"No need to worry about that. His heat is mild, i guess since it's not yet time for his real heat to come." And i don't really want to leave the room yet, his pheromones is quite relaxing after all. Is it the perks of having a fated pair?

Even if it's mild it's still a heat... Deruth thought to himself but he can't bring  himself to ask the crown prince because he looks like he's not gonna accept any questions for tonight. "We understand. May you have a good night, your highness." Violan and Deruth look at Cale before leaving the room.

Later after that a quiet knock was heard. "Your highness, im here." A voice of a woman was heard.

Alberu opened his closed eyes as he said. "Enter."

A woman who has black hair and tan skin entered the room. She bowed to Alberu as she said. "You called for me your highness?"

Alberu look at the woman before he look at Cale. "Tasha..." He called. "I want you to look for him."