chapter two

It wasn't like he couldn't see it

It wasn't like he couldn't see it . He could see it . very very cleary ; what could have attracted his brother to Jennie Kim like a moth to the flame  . There are very, very few people who are more suited to each other than taehyung and THE Kim Jennie .
Kim Jennie was a name spoken around him with fascination betrothed to an undertext of envy , from his male and female idol friends alike . she came from a very powerful and well-connected family , grew up extravagantly with a golden spoon in her mouth , but she wasn't just merely a product of nepotism , at the age of 28 she was one of the most respected and well known self-made designers not only in south Korea but in the global market too , an editor in top notch magazines that he saw people  usually sigh and dream of featuring in , a social media influencer , ran in the most elite of circles . If you got in her circle and had a direct connection with her then you were surely a winner . the top of the social hierarchy that even them with their otherworldly fame and success were unfamiliar with .

The more and more he reminisced about what he knew about the name Jennie Kim the more he understood, taehyung was always attracted to everything chic , expensive and sophisticated , taehyung's girlfriend being one of the most highly profiled women in south Korea actually made so much fucking sense , but Jungkook just couldn't waste this apportunity to be an annoying little shit .

"woah hyung ? how did you hit ? psychologically manipulate her ? stalk her into giving you a chance ? threatened to kiII yourself ? " Jungkook let out an exacerbated fake gasp

"You're a bastard '' Taehyung let out nonchalant as they rounded the car .

"But seriously , this is the first time in my life where I have felt the need to respect you . Sorry brother, I wasn't familiar with your game . "

"You pestering me about my dating game is quite funny Jungkook , where was the last time you have felt the loving touch of a woman ? "

" The last time I tried to I found my face plastered over 100 media outlets , if that doesn't force me into celibacy then I don't know what will . I'm a child of god now thank you "

Taehyung let out a laugh as they took their seats in the private area , it was evident from the nods the staff gave him that this wasn't taehyung's first time here .

" Come on , it wasn't even that bad , two months and everyone was already over it . You have always been the sweetheart kookie "

Jungkook tried to force a smile as the memories began to force its way into his consciousness . how he has been used and manipulated for propaganda and publicity by a group of people that he thought were his friends . How he had to go on live to apologize for his utter idiocy and oblivious innocence , he was too earnest and trusting but never again , never again . He has learned his lesson since then .

Taehyung noticed his sullied, almost pained expression and tried to change the subject.

" BACK to my very hot very cute very beautiful girlfriend , she texted me saying that she and her friends are already here " taehyung ALMOST wiggled in place excitedly .