Chapter-6

Next day,

Nigam's, Nandra's, reem's parents, abhinavi with Abhi's family and sidneet's friends gather in Nigam mansion for a small ceremony of jiyu's name changing and they had decided that they all will leave together for the destination wedding but still the destination was a surprise for avneet. She wants to know if but Sid has strictly denied everyone to tell her the destination.

Prisha-: chuks.. Where's chachi and jiyu...??

Sid-: I don't know... Anu where's avneet and jiyu... He asks Anushka who was standing near him.

Anu-: they are coming jiju... Actually when we were coming here dii was fully ready but jiyu wasn't getting ready as she doesn't want to go anywhere so diii said us to go and she'll bring her in sometime...

Sid-: oky...

Divi-: jiju... She calls him while Sid looks at her while Divya points towards the entrance. He turns to find avu and jiyu looking very beautiful.

(Avu's outfit, imagine her hair straight and long with slight curls at end and she was wearing the watch which Sid has given her

(Avu's outfit, imagine her hair straight and long with slight curls at end and she was wearing the watch which Sid has given her.)

(A/n-: Guy's I'm changing jiya's age from 5 years to 4 years and assume this 👇🏻girl as jiya. How she's do tell me in comment)

 How she's do tell me in comment)

(Jiya and her outfit)

Anu-: Wow she's looking so cute... Sach mein diii loves her a lot, she always get her ready like a princess and chooses her dress and accessories everything according to her and now I'm cent percent sure she's gonna be the bestest mom ever and just think if she loves jiyu so much then how much she'll love her own kid's... She says while others agrees while Sid smiles thinking about their future.

Jiyu-: Daddyy.... She says and runs towards Sid while Sid smiles and picks her up in his arms and kisses her cheek.(A/n-: she started calling him dad few days ago only.)