The Beginning

After we went beyond the bordered found a area of new grounds.

The games were about to start.

The reaping was happening. A scrawny little boy was selected from candor and a tall muscular girl was also chosen from candor. Erudite had two tall men about 17 years old. Abenagation had a old man who looked in his 60's and a 15 year old girl that had long caramel mocha hair and was pretty but that won't help in the games.

Then amity.

The faction that doesn't deserve this at all. Two girls who looked as so calm and satisfied at the same time which was very confusing. Then came my faction. Dauntless. The announcer walked up on the stage. Her voice was oddly enthusiastic like she loved people being forced into a fight to the death.

She cleared her throat and said, "Welcome to the very first quarter quell! This years game is completely different from the others. Lets get started!" She puts her hand in the clear glass sphere and picks out a name. "Luke Phoenix ."

A larger male rose up smirking like the he thinks he can win. His friends cheer him on. The she picked another name. " Amber Taurus" ...That's me.

My eyes widen. I begin to shake. I walk up slowly onto the stage. My hair is in a high ponytail to show off my black to pink ombré. The woman says " Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be ever in your favor!" There is a large geometric shaped jet behind the stage. We walk behind it and enter the jet. There are the rest of the tributes. There are people that are sticking a metal tube into our arms. I guess these tract us when we are in our games.

We get to the training facility and there are the coolest weapons and technology. Luke's eyes widen when he sees all of it. There are throwing axes to six foot long swords. I immediately go after the throwing knifes because that is what I'm most comfortable with. I run up to the station and pick out my favorites of the knifes. I grab six of them and get into a stance. the first target popped up and I throw it and then the next from the side. I chucked the knife and I looked behind me. One of the holographic attackers was holding a spear about to throw it at me. So I ducked the spear and threw the knife into its heart. The session was over. I went over to the hand to hand combat station. There was a trainer with padded gloves. I started to kick him to practice on him and I hit him in the stomach. He fell to the ground and I ran over to him. There were a group of guards that picked him up and everyone was staring at me. I walked of to my knifes again and practiced again. Then swords. I'm ok on those. Then Axes. I'm pretty good about that. I see Luke hacking away at multiple different targets. I hate that he is so hot. He grabbed one of the metal spheres and chucked it at the target. He smashed it into the head and his biceps were flexing. I walk across in front of him and I swayed my hips flaunting of my butt. I flip my hair and look behind me. I see his jaw dropped and I winked at him.

God..I love tricking him. " Luke,want to train with me?" I motion him towards me and he looks back at his friends smirking a laughing. " Ya sure." He practically sprinted toward me and I giggled softly." So why do you want to train with me out of anyone!" His confusion was hilarious." Because...well....First off, your probably the best one here, second your the same faction as me ,and third I would to have a hot image to look at while I train." I try to laugh off. " Ok well I always like a good view as well."